diy solar

diy solar

Fault code 80 with LVX 6048 and battery not charging to 100%

Stormsoul

Had power outage today around noon after a couple days post config Having no issues. R n. 50% themLooked it up and its a CAN issue. Powered all off and back on and things are fine. I thought i had communication set up correctly for two inverters as far as the red and black wire is concerned. also when battery is getting charged i think it is making it to a little over 50% and kicking off grid assist and using battery and solar. Its in SGU setting so not sure what else to check for these two errors. Batt are user defined and in default settings.
seplos 280ah cells diy mason lifepo4 kits X2.
any help is appreciated. Let me know what other setting info is needed. Been working new setup issues in another thread and moved this issue to a new thread.

I have fault 80 also which booklet says Canbus fault. MppSolar tech support says comms is RS232 between inverters but Canbus is RS485
I can not get an answer as to which cables in parallel kit is Canbus? I do not see any bus terminators on either cable I suspect twisted pair is Canbus. I have 2 LVX6048 with parallel kit.
They have been running fine for a week so I doubt it is a firmware issue that Tech Support says is a possibility. My unit are 800 miles away and not able to verify firmware version
Fault 80 on Canbus anyone else dealing with this?

I have fault 80 also which booklet says Canbus fault. MppSolar tech support says comms is RS232 between inverters but Canbus is RS485
I can not get an answer as to which cables in parallel kit is Canbus? I do not see any bus terminators on either cable I suspect twisted pair is Canbus. I have 2 LVX6048 with parallel kit.
They have been running fine for a week so I doubt it is a firmware issue that Tech Support says is a possibility. My unit are 800 miles away and not able to verify firmware version
Fault 80 on Canbus anyone else dealing with this?
I'm having the same problem have you found the answer yet?

Back