diy solar

diy solar

First Batteries fr Aliexpress

travelbike

This is my first order of Lifepo4 Batteries from China via Aliexpress. It was on sale when I ordered, $147 for 4 pieces of 90ah. Ordered it on Aug26 and just got it now Oct 15. Used my charge card to order. Aliexpress has a California Office so sales tax is charged. A week after it was ordered, you get notification on Aliexpress that a Fedex label has been created. Then it becomes quiet for over a month till the boats hits the US. Then you can track it on the Fedex site.Capture.JPG
Each battery is wrapped inside a box, and all four boxed again. Batteries come well balanced. Three came at 3.297v, one at 3.298v. Will assemble soon and run it without a BMS initially. Will monitor battery imbalances using a Battgo meter as it goes through cycles.IMG_20201015_145513.jpg
All in all, a very good experience. Will order more next time another sale comes along.

Nice. LFP prices are falling and they only go down from here. This chemistry will be around for a while I think and will be the cat's ass until the next energy storage breakthrough.

Back