So I have a contact that I can pick these up on the cheap but I am having a heck of a time finding a solution for inverter selection that I can drop into my house/shed. I don’t have 3 phase so that’s out. I would like to do a grid tie setup around 15kw. The high voltage and low amperage is the hurdle to jump. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Rated Power: 440W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 220 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 184.7 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 2.55 A
- Max power current: 2.38 A
- Maximum system voltage: DC1500 (IEC/UL)
- Fuse Rating: 5 A