diy solar

diy solar

FOR SALE : 16 - 272Ah Lishen Cells (SoCal Buyers Only)

zzyzx

Apprentice Neanderthal
Since receiving my wayward and much delayed "One Apus" EVE Cells and having chronicled part of their Journey, I no longer need the 16-272Ah Lishen Cells (see Unboxing as well) I purchased as backup, should my EVE cells have been lost at sea. Both orders were placed through Michael's Group Buy thread and he did a fabulous job, in spite of the US / China logistics nightmare (and nature) over which he had no control.

Michael is one of the best resources available on this forum. THANK YOU Michael For All You Do. ? (y)(y)(y)

These cells are available at $105 each and due to unresolved seller issues, NO Busbars are included. I had previously purchased stainless steel M6 grubscrews (20mm length) and matching flange nuts, which are included. I have not done any testing of the cells (other than measure voltage) and the aluminum terminal threads have not been used.

I DO NOT want to ship, but I will meet buyer(s) in SoCal at a mutually convenient date, time and location to personally deliver the cells. Buyer(s) will have the opportunity to inspect, measure terminal voltage and ask any additional cell questions prior to concluding the transaction. Cash is expected as buyer(s) will leave with cells.

Purchases need to be made in groups of four cells, up to the maximum number available.

Due to the respect I have for Michael and his efforts, I will accept NO offers from any forum member who has an active order with Michael or who has cancelled an order with Michael within the last 30 days.

Please PM me with any questions or comments you may have.

Lishen272Ah.JPG Lishen272Ah1.JPG

Last edited:
Since receiving my wayward and much delayed "One Apus" EVE Cells and having chronicled part of their Journey, I no longer need the 16-272Ah Lishen Cells (see Unboxing as well) I purchased as backup, should my EVE cells have been lost at sea. Both orders were placed through Michael's Group Buy thread and he did a fabulous job, in spite of the US / China logistics nightmare (and nature) over which he had no control.

Michael is one of the best resources available on this forum. THANK YOU Michael For All You Do. ? (y)(y)(y)

These cells are available at $105 each and due to unresolved seller issues, NO Busbars are included. I had previous purchased stainless steel M6 grubscrews (20mm length) and matching flange nuts, which are included. I have not done any testing of the cells (other than measure voltage) and the aluminum terminal threads have not been used.

I DO NOT want to ship, but I will meet buyer(s) in SoCal at a mutually convenient date, time and location to personally deliver the cells. Buyer(s) will have the opportunity to inspect, measure terminal voltage and ask any additional cell questions prior to concluding the transaction. Cash is expected as buyer(s) will leave with cells.

Purchases need to be made in groups of four cells, up to the maximum number available.

Due to the respect I have for Michael and his efforts, I will accept NO offers from any forum member who has an active order with Michael or who has cancelled an order with Michael within the last 30 days.

Please PM me with any questions you have.

View attachment 53222 View attachment 53223
Are yo possibly the same xyzzy rd from ADV rider

If there's any way to get them to Colorado, I'd take them in a second.

Can you bend your rules for someone who desperately needs the cells but has an order with Michael that's so old it's in Latin? ;)
I'll even drive to California to collect them.

Can you bend your rules for someone who desperately needs the cells but has an order with Michael that's so old it's in Latin? ;)
I'll even drive to California to collect them.
As much as I would like to help you and all of those other folks patiently waiting for delivery of cells, I only have 16 cells. Plus, I promised Michael that I would not interfere with his business or customers. He does a great service for members of this forum and I want him to be successful as he grows his small business. ? (y)(y)(y)

Just sent you a PM. I do not currently have an order with Michael.
Where are you in SoCal?

As much as I would like to help you and all of those other folks patiently waiting for delivery of cells, I only have 16 cells. Plus, I promised Michael that I would not interfere with his business or customers. He does a great service for members of this forum and I want him to be successful as he grows his small business. ? (y)(y)(y)
To be honest it's a bit of a relief, not having to go to California. :LOL:

Double OUCH!! ? ? I'll have you know that I met my WIFE in California and next month we celebrate our 40th anniversary! ? Touche.
Congratulations.
We celebrate our 25th anniversary in August.
We met in Lyon, France, and when I emigrated to the US we lived in Pasadena from 96 to 98. It was a really nice place back then, but supposedly it's down the tubes now :cry:

Back to waiting then :sleep:
Forget the waiting . . . it's time to chew through those restraints! . . . Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ?

I spent one year in Pasadena in the early 70s, while I attended PCC. After transferring to CalPoly Pomona, I worked part-time at JPL (a fascinating place) working on the Viking 76 project (orbiter). Those were the days . . . IBM 360/75, punched cards, batch-mode processing.

Worked as an apprentice then . . . still working at being an apprentice now. ;)

Forget the waiting . . . it's time to chew through those restraints! . . . Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ?

I spent one year in Pasadena in the early 70s, while I attended PCC. After transferring to CalPoly Pomona, I worked part-time at JPL (a fascinating place) working on the Viking 76 project (orbiter). Those were the days . . . IBM 360/75, punched cards, batch-mode processing.

Worked as an apprentice then . . . still working at being an apprentice now. ;)
When I moved to California from London in the 90's I couldn't believe how clean the air was, how little traffic there was and how cheap gas was. Withing 6 months I was moaning with everyone else about the smog, congestion and high price of gas. :LOL:
At that time California was one of the best places in the world to live and work, but looking at LA today, it's circling the drain. Maybe if they do recall Newsom things will change, but I'm not holding my breath, or chewing through my restraints.

Ya. Been here 55 years. Born and raised in Oakland, san Francisco. Used to be great state . Oppressive shithole now.
Now our govern9wants an exit tax. You made your riches here and want to leave? Pay me.

These cells are available at $105 each and due to unresolved seller issues, NO Busbars are included. I had previously purchased stainless steel M6 grubscrews (20mm length) and matching flange nuts, which are included. I have not done any testing of the cells (other than measure voltage) and the aluminum terminal threads have not been used.

Please PM me with any questions or comments you may have.

View attachment 53222 View attachment 53223
If still available, Oops, didn’t read the whole thread

Last edited:
Back