diy solar

diy solar

FOR SALE : 8 - 280Ah EVE Cells (SoCal Buyers Only) plus 2 - Electrodacus SBMS0

zzyzx

Apprentice Neanderthal
After reflecting on the current state of cell availability, wildly fluctuating prices and the potential pitfalls of overseas delivery (been there), I have decided to go in a different direction and make my "One Apus" EVE Cells available for those who still desire the DIY approach.

Please PM me directly with any questions or comments.

In an effort to be as fair as I can and avoid price gouging, bidding wars and a few other "conditions", please read carefully the following ground rules :
  • I DO NOT want to ship, but I will meet buyer(s) in SoCal at a mutually convenient date, time and location to personally deliver the cells. Potential buyer(s) will have the opportunity to inspect, measure terminal voltage and ask any additional cell questions prior to concluding the transaction. Cash is expected as buyer(s) will leave with cells.
  • Purchases need to be made in groups of four cells, up to the maximum number available. Obviously, an offer for all 8-cells is my preference.
  • Interested parties may submit via PM Only their One-And-Only price offer, making sure that your offer is Fair To You. There are NO second bids. If the offer is Fair To Me as well, a transaction can occur.
  • As all the cells I have purchased were through Michael's Group Buy and because of the respect I have for Michael and his efforts, I will accept NO offers from any forum member who has an active order with Michael or who has cancelled an order with Michael within the last 30 days.
  • If interested in the new and unused Electrodacus SBMS0, contact me via PM.

8-280Ah EVE Cells.JPG Busbars.Grub.Flange.JPG

As of the date of this posting, I measured the terminal voltages of each cell, using :
  • UNI-T UT61E+ : all cell voltages were within the range of 3.290v to 3.294v
  • Klein CL390 : all cell voltages were within the range of 3.288v to 3.292v
I have not done any testing of the cells (other than measure terminal voltage) and the aluminum terminal threads have not been used. In addition to the included 8-busbars, stainless steel M6 grubscrews (20mm length) and matching flange nuts have been added as well.

Last edited:
The 2-Electrodacus SBMS0 Have Been Sold.
However, I still have the following Electrodacus items available :
  • 4 - DSSR20 with diversion for SBMS0
  • 2 - DEX16 for DSSR20 with diversion (can handle up to 16-DSSR20)
Please contact me via PM if interested.

Two of the Electrodacus DSSR20 Have Been Sold.

However, I still have the following Electrodacus items available :
  • 2 - DSSR20 with diversion for SBMS0
  • 2 - DEX16 for DSSR20 with diversion (can handle up to 16-DSSR20)
Please contact me via PM if interested.

The 8 - 280Ah EVE Cells Have Been Sold and Delivered.

All Electrodacus Items Have Been Sold and Delivered.
(The End)

Back