diy solar

diy solar

For Sale! Brand new CALB CA180s

HighTechLab

AKA Dexter - CTO of Current Connected, LLC
Hi Everyone!

I have right now 16 CALB CA180s that are for sale, they have never been used and still have the stickers on the negative terminals, still in the boxes from CALB. I also have the testing reports for them, which can be furnished upon request. Is anyone interested in purchasing them for $200/each, not including shipping? Each battery would include the screws, washers, lockwashers, and positive and negative caps and one buss bar. I am trying to sell these so that I can put in an order for a bunch of CA100 cells. They are currently located near Stockton, California, USA. I have a fedex account certified for shipping lithium. Is anyone interested? Hopefully I can find buyers near by so that shipping cost isn't very big. I would gladly deliver (for a small fee) to anyone in the central valley of California or the bay area otherwise they can be shipped.

If you would like to buy some I can also send pictures of the cells you want before shipping, but that would require that I remove them from the box, which they have never been taken out of.

Back