diy solar

diy solar

For Sale: Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Power Saving Mode (New Edition)

johnny5

New, never used, but no original packaging "1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Power Saving Mode (New Edition)"

I bought this one month ago from Renogy.com. I am building a Chevy Astro camper and realized this thing is way too big for my setup, it's so bulky. Plus, I have everything I need running on DC, so I no longer "need" this. I'd like to get rid of this and buy a small inverter that plugs into a 12v socket instead for my occasional use.

I have never powered this unit up. I have no original packaging for it, I threw it out after it arrived in the mail. However, it comes with everything the original package included... the inverter, 4ga cables, manual, and remote. Renogy sells this for $230 + tax. I will let this go for $190 shipped (continental US). Venmo preferred, or $190 + you pay fees if paying with paypal.

I would love to post pictures, but this board is telling me the images are to large, even after resizing them down to 85 kb a piece. Jpg files, nothing goofy. What the heck is the max image size then, that's already small enough. I can send images to you by PM (maybe??) or maybe there is some other way to add photos?

Last edited:
Odd, not sure why pics won't post...
I uploaded HUGE pics from my phone directly all the time.

Tried posting again and now the pics are working:

Attachments

• verter_001.jpg
    verter_001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 12
  • verter_002.jpg
    verter_002.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
  • verter_003.jpg
    verter_003.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
Odd, prices are all over the map on that one.
240, 219, 179 refurbished, 179 brand new... weird...
Scams on ebay?

You might have overpaid.
This unit is selling 179 at the moment.
Not the same model. The one I have has power saving eco mode, and is listed as "new edition" on Renogy's site. They are have a different look to the case as well. Don't know much else about how they are different, but you can see the price difference on renogy

The one I have: https://www.renogy.com/1000w-12v-pure-sine-wave-inverter-with-power-saving-mode-new-edition/

The one you linked to: https://www.renogy.com/1000w-12v-pure-sine-wave-inverter/

Price update to $180, someone buy this please :) Leaving for 6 month road trip in 4 days.

Back