diy solar

diy solar

For sale: two 12v 100ah LiFePO4 drop-in batteries. Asking US$480 TOGETHER, shipping extra

njpomeroy

In Jun of 2020, I originally posted two new, never-used Ruixu 12v 100ah LiFePO4 batteries I bought 12 months ago as a project, and since they didn't sell, now the price has come down to $480 TOGETHER, as a set, NOT sold separately.

200AH for $480.

I'm asking $480 FOR BOTH plus actual shipping costs (in whatever way you want to have them shipped).

These are still two new, never-used Ruixu 12v 100ah LiFePO4 batteries I bought 12 months ago, and charged them up full 6 months ago preparing to sell them back in June.

Right now they are in Logan, Utah (zip 84341), so local pickup could be also an option.

Yes, they are not BBs but they are substantially cheaper. Yes, you can probably DIY something with better specs or construction for the same price, but these are already completed and ready to use for any non-freezing application. If you need low-temp cutoff, these are pre-BMS fiasco BUT they don't have low temp cutoff, as far as I know. I never cracked them open to look, so buyer beware.

I don't visit the forum much these days so email me at npomeroy at gmail dot com to set up the purchase.

Back