diy solar

diy solar

for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpenter

Renogy Lycan 5000 power box for sale brand new still in original crate 2500,00 located in Gig Harbor Wa. area

I would like some additional information please.
Your IP address doesn’t match where you claim to be located, and your post has oddities that USA postings stand out.
It is poor form to join a free forum and immediately the first post is to sell something.

Can you verify your listing?
my location is Lakebay Wa 98349, I recently installed an off-grid system, and this piece of equipment was not needed, just looking for someone that can use it I am selling it for half price to help someone get their solar needs met.

So you're a hazmat authorized shipper?
no just a guy that after installing an off-grid system this power box was not needed, I went back to the shipper site and checked hazmat and got this response
(Hazardous materials require special care so we're unable to quote this online. Please call us at 866-458-3954 for possible quote options.)
It might be easier if you set up shipping the pickup location is 4710 172nd Ave NW Lakebay Wa 98349 residential with lift gate

I think you've just established that you can't legally ship it. Probably best to only offer pick-up and advertise on CL/Offer-up.
now I am curious about this hazmat stuff, I called Forward Air and left a message for a callback, I will let you know what I find out

You should post pictures of it here, scams have been hitting the for sale section lately.
But only expect local pickup on it due to shipping rules.
You should post pictures of it here, scams have been hitting the for sale section lately.
But only expect local pickup on it due to shipping rules.
once I find out the shipping possibility and limitations on Monday
I will post more info or remove add once I know more
it was delivered to me by LTL freight from Ontario ca. to my house lakebay wa. so it is shippable

once I find out the shipping possibility and limitations on Monday
I will post more info or remove add once I know more
it was delivered to me by LTL freight from Ontario ca. to my house lakebay wa. so it is shippable

It's shippable by those rated to ship hazmat. If you bought it from a legit seller, they're authorized. Individuals are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back