diy solar

diy solar

For those of us who wear tin foil hats

Hedges

I See Electromagnetic Fields!
Apparently we have been mislead, and tin foil hats actually make us more susceptible to the government's microwave transmissions from space:

Of course, the government itself was behind the misinformation campaign promoting tinfoil hats.

As for the dangers of 5G, at first when I read that the differences in field strength due to Brillouin Precursors only mattered after passing through 30 cm of brain tissue I dismissed the concern (my head isn't that big.) But then I realized that when I'm wearing my tinfoil hat, the wave reflects back and forth through my brain multiple times.

Naturally, discussion of the topic occurs during closed-door sessions only available to those with proper clearance and need-to-know.

Obviously their tests brought in those results. They did not connect the foil hats to mother-Earth Ground.

Maybe if enough oxidation builds up on the aluminum it will help?

When welding, the oxide layer requires much higher heat than does the base aluminum.

All my close friends have switched to aluminum foil hats. Tin foil hats are soooo 1920s.

Maybe if enough oxidation builds up on the aluminum it will help?

There can be a point where oxidation makes a capacitance that together with inductance hits resonance at one particular frequency. That can produce a notch filter response in your tin (or rather aluminum) foil hat. Generally better to use materials that don't develop non-conductive oxide. pjones (any relation?) drank the kool-aid.

Using true tin foil, the oxide preserves conductivity.
Actually with ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coating, you can have a transparent conductive window so total EM shielding is possible.

1608243961882.png

I forgot to mention that all of them died unexpectedly, but I did cremate them in an authentic replica Radarange microwave oven.

You need to ground that tin foil hat. Use a copper grounding stud and stick it some place deep and dark.;)

There can be a point where oxidation makes a capacitance that together with inductance hits resonance at one particular frequency. That can produce a notch filter response in your tin (or rather aluminum) foil hat. Generally better to use materials that don't develop non-conductive oxide. pjones (any relation?) drank the kool-aid.

Using true tin foil, the oxide preserves conductivity.
Actually with ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coating, you can have a transparent conductive window so total EM shielding is possible.

View attachment 30552
Now there's an outfit. I would love to wear that to Safeway in Arizona just for the stares.

Based on the <redacted> convention, if <redacted> then you'll only have to worry about <redacted>.
Hope that helps!

True tin sheet is very expensive and not as strong as aluminum. With some trial and much error, I have found that Reynold's Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil is much better than standard Reynold's Wrap or the Reynold's Wrap non-stick. The grounding wire must be stranded copper and extended past the shoe so at least 4 inches trails along the earth, a few inches longer if on pavement. One corner of the foil should be folded back on it's self a few times to provide a strong point to attach the wire. I use a Pop Rivet with a drop of NO-OX-ID "A-Special".

Another issue most people are unware of is the spacing required for a Faraday Cage such as a tin-foil hat to be effective.
The Faraday Cage functions by carrying a circulating current which cancels field beyond it and generates a reflected wave.
If either aggressor or victim circuit is close to the shield (where "close" refers to ratio of distance to wavelength), shielding effectiveness is diminished.
Having the tin foil hat in contact with your head allows the EM wave to interact with tissue about 1 wavelength inside.
At the 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz wavelengths reserves by the government for these applications, wavelength is several inches, almost 1 foot.
It is more effective to have an airgap, providing distance for the two EM waves (original from aggressor and field from induced current in tin foil) to merge into one "wavefront", cancelling each other.

To address this issue and better serve the community, I am now marketing a tin foil umbrella:

(Caution, do not stand on your head while using this product because it is particularly effective at frequencies in the 10^12 to 10^16 Hz range, and creates enhanced fields within its confines.)

(Caution, do not stand on your head while using this product because it is particularly effective at frequencies in the 10^12 to 10^16 Hz range, and creates enhanced fields within its confines.)
LOL!

Please stand by while extensive testing proceeds evaluating suspended delusional solar Nanojules. This test will be recorded for later survival related jibber jabbers. ?

A58CDC1C-7FF4-438C-88E0-D6FF67F72A76.jpeglater survival

Back