Forgot Password on my iphone for WatchPower, how do I recover a lost password.

DrDog

I had to install WatchPower on a new phone, and I cant remember my password. Does anyone know how you reset your password.

Diysolar123

Photon Sorcerer
is the password actually in the mppsolar device or is it just a config passwword which is used by watchpower??
if it is just a watchpower password then a clean install (including any registry or user folder data) should reset it back to the default of administrator.

if it is part of the mpp solar then I would certainly expect there to be a reset via the front panel interface. the default wifi password from the manual is 12345678.

worst case would be to use the serial interface directly which has no password and you can change anything you want...

Pelo90

My problem is, i have lost access to my watchpower account (username and password) to which I've associated my box PN. If I try to create a new account and associate the same PN, I get an error that the PN is already been registered. There's no option to recover password

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
My problem is, i have lost access to my watchpower account (username and password) to which I've associated my box PN. If I try to create a new account and associate the same PN, I get an error that the PN is already been registered. There's no option to recover password
Put in a service request to MPP solar. They should be able to assist.

Diysolar123

Photon Sorcerer
I use watchpower to chat directly via rs232 to my inverter (I also just use some python scripts to collect data) there is no password or username in the inverter; have you tried a clean install of watchpower and using an rs232 cable? That should gain you access to everything.

eabyrd

Solar Enthusiast
I use watchpower to chat directly via rs232 to my inverter (I also just use some python scripts to collect data) there is no password or username in the inverter; have you tried a clean install of watchpower and using an rs232 cable? That should gain you access to everything.
The issue is with the wireless mobile app. When I contacted MPP they unbound the wireless module which allowed me to bind it to a new registration

There is no password reset capability

Sorry I forgot to update the thread