diy solar

diy solar

Forum Moderator selling Batteries?

Benny

I can't find the thread where he mentioned it.
Looking for Fortune 100 ah 3.2V 6C LP04 cells.
THANKS!

OK well, does anyone know who he is so I can contact him?

Wasn't me, I horde all my junk and never sell anything....

What Svetz sees:
What Mrs. Svetz sees:
Heh... you and me are kindred I bet...
I see a LOT of good in mrs Svetz picture! That dining room chair just needs some fabric, and the desk chair looks fine.
Not enough detail to see what's in the boxes... but i would happily dig through it!

I think I have that recliner in my garage...
I will post up a pic of my home garage...

Don't even think about it! It's MINE MINE, ALL MINE.... my precious.... but it's cool if you want to borrow anything.... ?
Dont you hate it when someone borrows without asking though?
I have little brothers, and my mom often digs into my stash...

I hate it when friends borrow stuff and keep it for a month. I dig through my tools, wondering where the heck I put ______. An hour later I realize I loaned it out. I should put a sticky note in the slot where the tool was so I remember who has it and the date they borrowed it.

Anyhow, here's another link for the Fortune batteries: https://www.electriccarpartscompany.com/Fortune-100Ah-Aluminum-Encased-Battery. There were the batteries I was planning to use. But the 280Ah batteries, though a bigger size and more weight, are now in my design.

I hate it when friends borrow stuff and keep it for a month. I dig through my tools, wondering where the heck I put ______. An hour later I realize I loaned it out. I should put a sticky note in the slot where the tool was so I remember who has it and the date they borrowed it.

Anyhow, here's another link for the Fortune batteries: https://www.electriccarpartscompany.com/Fortune-100Ah-Aluminum-Encased-Battery. There were the batteries I was planning to use. But the 280Ah batteries, though a bigger size and more weight, are now in my design.
Coming over to the dark side. Once you taste the sweet nectar of lfp no going back to sour grapes of lead.
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. ;)

Coming over to the dark side. Once you taste the sweet nectar of lfp no going back to sour grapes of lead.
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. ;)
Proper planning provides premium pride pre potential product payment

The only time I'm worried about the cost is when my wife finds out. How many people have invested $8000 in a trailer after buying it for $8000? :(

Back