diy solar

diy solar

Foshan SNAT SNADI hybrid all in one

About 45w in Mode 1 + 3.

Eco mode has a lower baseline and briefly spins up every 5 seconds.

These LF inverters can MPPT charge whilst off, cutting down idle battery draw overnight.
Hey thats pretty good for a 5kw unit! Less than 1 percent of capacity Pretty good indicator of quality too. In comparison the Growatt inverters have been measured at 1.3-1.45% of capacity throughout their all-in-one lineup - which isnt bad.

Its why I asked 'measured' vs what they publish because idle loss is always badly under reported in Chinese manufacturers documentation. I havent seen one yet that did claim a number but when actually measured was a lot higher or a HECK of a lot higher (MPP, I'm looking at you).

I got a quote for the 3kw and 6kw all in ones but the manuals have me a little worried because they seem to have some contradictions. Can you configure all of the voltages for charging or do you only get to choose between their pre-configured battery profiles?

Mine came factory configured with HVD and LVD for the charger/inverter. They cannot be change on my unit.

I forwarded Foshan SNADI the EVE280Ah datasheet with the charging parameters and asked for them to be set a little inside the max voltagr range for safety margin (I am also using a BMS).

As it turns out from by 24V inverter from another vendor, apparently the "industry standard" is something like +/- 0.6V so I guess I just got lucky, with good settings. I don't know what the actual Foshan SNADI limits are, but can see it cuts off charging at just over 57V

I can't find any info in english, but this video gives me hope that it could be configured. It is a different product but the same display as the one I was looking at. Maybe it is something you could try if you wanted to change any charge settings?

I am looking at yet another snadi product but man I would love for this to work!

I can't find any info in english, but this video gives me hope that it could be configured. It is a different product but the same display as the one I was looking at. Maybe it is something you could try if you wanted to change any charge settings?

I am looking at yet another snadi product but man I would love for this to work!

Changing configurations will work with some of the Snadi products but not all. I explained that in my review of my Snadi.

Back