diy solar

diy solar

FOUND: 1/4" x 1" Copper Bar stock in USA

interestingfellow

I just grabbed 6 copper bars, 1/4" x 1" for $84 delivered. I emailed with the guy before I made an offer. Super cool dude.

Most of his bars are 10-5/8", I asked for longer if he had them, and he shipped me 6 @ 11-1/4" long.
Fast shipping, too!

On ebay20210612_180648.jpg

I wonder what your goal is commenting on this thread ? I found bar stock in exactly the right size to be cut into three busbars, span across four batteries for a parallel cells, or the funky distance between cells widthwise, at a cheaper price, with cheaper and faster shipping than I was able to find from other suppliers.

I was just letting other folks know in case it was useful to them, too.

I wonder what your goal is commenting on this thread ? I found bar stock in exactly the right size to be cut into three busbars, span across four batteries for a parallel cells, or the funky distance between cells widthwise, at a cheaper price, with cheaper and faster shipping than I was able to find from other suppliers.

It is a good idea to quote the person you are responding to so unintended offense isn’t taken.
Or is this post a general post that you didn’t want responses to?

That copper doesn't look to be in that great of condition. What are you going to do to refinish it?

If the question was toward me, my intent was to point out details that seemed to have been overlooked. Is that ok with you? if not, I really don’t care. No one is bagging on you. Its great that you posted what you did, and great that someone may have shared some more knowledge with it.

If the question was toward me, my intent was to point out details that seemed to have been overlooked. Is that ok with you? if not, I really don’t care. No one is bagging on you. Its great that you posted what you did, and great that someone may have shared some more knowledge with it.
Anyone nay saying.

Back