diy solar

diy solar

Found a website interface, for the MPP Solar WatchPower app data

Hi all

Do you know any way of sharing sites?

I have two system added to my account for two different customers, and wanted to know if there is a way I can get each client access to their own system.

Thanks

I hadn't seen this posted, so if it's old news, I apologize.

Recently I was without my phone for a bit and wanted to check remotely on my setup at the cabin. I wished there was a simple way to view the info I see from the WatchPower app on my PC.

I went through my router logs to see where the app was requesting and getting into data from - turns out its a location called: shinemonitor.com. logging in with my app name/pass I was able to dig down and find the info the app shows (and a bit more).

I posted a pic - dig down on the left to your location, hit the device management tab, then the data details tab. Every five minuts it dumps the data logs from your All-In_one.

View attachment 67560
Thank you SO much for this. I've been wondering if there was a website portal. I know this is old - but - wanted to thank you.

hi guys I just set up my EasunPower inverter's wifi dongle. I was some trouble to set up. First SmartESS was recommended. I tried setting up but it could not communicate with the dongle directly. Then I downloaded WatchPower and it could complete the setup - but then the device disappeared from WatchPower's list and appeared again as active in SmartESS.
Now I found this thread and Dessmonitor seems to work OK. (in the last half an hour :) )

Back