diy solar

diy solar

Four Lishen 272ah Cells for sale - Southwest FL (Also Chargery BMS, Victron Multiplus, etc)

picklz

Good afternoon,

My wife and I were planning to refit a sailing catamaran but ended up selling the boat and buying something newer instead and thus I have a number of items available for sale. Items are located in Southwest FL (Punta Gorda) and are either new or like-new. Prices and shipping status are listed for each individual item. I accept paypal, cash, money orders, or checks (will hold items until funds clear). If you want multiple items I may be willing to work a discounted package deal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

1) Qty 4 - Lishen 272 AH Cells ordered from Michael.
I received these early this year - pulled them out of the box and visually inspected and everything appears to have survived the trip across without incident. Pictures are below for your review. They have 280ah labels on them but match visually to the Lishen cells. I have not built a pack or done any testing with them.
$420 for local pickup only - not interested in shipping. I can meet within a reasonable distance (Sarasota, Fort Myers, etc).
battery1.jpg
battery3.jpg
battery4.jpg
battery5.jpg

2) Chargery BMS8T-600 with Qty 2 DCC-300HB 300 Amp DC Contactors (Setup to support separate port)
Purchased direct from Jason @ Chargery In December of last year - pulled everything out to do some API testing and test things out then repackaged. All cables are included and everything ships in the original packaging
$330 shipped
chargery1.jpg

chargery2.jpg

3) Qty 4 500A Bus Bars (4 Pole)
I have Four BEP 500A bus bars, each with 4 poles and protective covers. Purchased Jan 31, 2021 - Two are Brand new in unopened packages and 2 were removed from packaging but never used.
$150 for all four or $40 each + Shipping.
busbars.jpg

4) Victron MultiPlus Compact 80/2000 120v Inverter/Charger
Purchased from Inverters R US November of 2020. Connected to mains power and a battery on the bench to test functionalty and again do some API development work. Never installed. Has a 5 year warranty through Victron. This is the 120v, 80amp, 2000w Inverter (continuous), 50A transfer switch version. Comes in the original retail box with mounting bracket, manual, etc. As I'm sure most of you know these rarely if ever go on sale.
$960 - would prefer local pickup but might be willing to sort out shipping if someone wants to pay for it.

victronmp1.jpg

5) Victron MK3-USB - USB Interface for VE.BUS (MultiPlus)
This is the USB interface for Victron VE.BUS compatible items, purchased to be able to program and monitor the MultiPlus compact above. Would prefer to sell this with the MultiPlus unless someone purhcases that first and doesn't want the USB interface.
Asking $45
victronmk3usb.jpg

6) Victron 500A SmartShunt
New never used - comes in original box.
$100 + Actual Shipping charges
smartshunt.jpg

Lithium Cells and SmartShunt have been sold, still have the MultiPlus & USB Interface, Chargery BMS, Bus Bars, and some 2/0 Ancor Marine cable.

Back