diy solar

diy solar

FOUR VOLT BATTERY SCAM $379

Nicholas in email said there were 2 people managing the FourVolt Facebook page.

Page History
Page created February 10 - FourVolt

People Who Manage This Page
Primary country location of people who manage this Page includes:
Germany (1)

No Confirmed Page Owner
A Page Owner hasn't yet completed business verification process.

A few alarm bells.
The web page only has an option to pre order, indicating they may not be in production yet.
If you want to contact them it's a fill in form only. No address, no phone number, no e-mail. Why so secretive?
They are using 32650 cells. Not a negative, but an odd choice when prismatic cells are the norm. Also the datasheets from companies making the 32650 cells show a life expectancy of 2000 cycles, not the 5000 even when discharged by 95% as FourVolt advertise
The battery is made in China, and for the $379 they throw in free shipping!!!
If it seems too good to be true................... you know the rest.

A few alarm bells.
The web page only has an option to pre order, indicating they may not be in production yet.
If you want to contact them it's a fill in form only. No address, no phone number, no e-mail. Why so secretive?
They are using 32650 cells. Not a negative, but an odd choice when prismatic cells are the norm. Also the datasheets from companies making the 32650 cells show a life expectancy of 2000 cycles, not the 5000 even when discharged by 95% as FourVolt advertise
The battery is made in China, and for the $379 they throw in free shipping!!!
If it seems too good to be true................... you know the rest.
They removed all of the contact information after I contacted them and told them that they were a scam, They are not legit at all, They claimed to be a German company yet can not provide any related information to prove that they are. The phone number they listed was a cell phone and the address they listed was just a large office complex with no infromation regarding their office location.
They are a scam 100%.

They say that they are in production now so the $379 deal is over.

LiFePO4 Battery
Sale price$379.00 Regular price$779.00

Pre-orders are now closed as we prepare to move to production.

FourVolt has had nothing to add about actually producing batteries since their bigous May 6th announcement.
Is May 6th to June 3rd a Short Period???
They already got everyones $379 per battery from Shopify.
FourVolt is a black box that has no verifiable proof that they will ever make one battery.
No verified names of who collected all that money. No address. No phone number. No Chinese manufacturer. No prototype batteries. No bluetooth software. No pics of even one battery. No factory pics. No videos. No more posts on Facebook. A lot of NoThing like you all sent your money to a black box.
And of course No Cancelation now coz it would not be fair as they already spent your money.

MAY 6, 2020
Milestone reached! Pre-orders are now closed
We are happy to announce that we at the beginning of this week have closed for pre-orders as we hit our production target. There's now a short period where we confirm orders and then begin to arrange production, following distribution-center delivery.

It's no secret that the COVID-19 situation has given us some setbacks, like it has affected most businesses worldwide. We have had to issue more refunds than anticipated as peoples financial situation has changed drastically the last months/weeks. That meant we've needed to re-fill those spots to reach our production target. These, among other unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have unfortunately nudged a delay in our original timeline.
While we can confirm orders and prepare production now, we are still waiting for the travel-ban to be suspended as we have necessary travels planned before we can move to the next step in deliveries.

Unless things drastically change in the coming weeks (which we wouldn't expect, as it looks like things are slowly getting under control), then the timeline is only pushed back a few weeks, but still more or less in accordance since the last update, where we mentioned deliveries could be pushed back into June.

We understand that customers need their orders delivered within a certain time frame and we're doing everything we can to ensure the earliest possible delivery. It is in our best interest to have our pre-orders fulfilled and to get our inventory for immediate deliveries.
One of the major delays has been the cancellation of pre-orders as the uncertainty of travel plans + finances of our customers have been affected by COVID. Up until now we have been very fulfilling of these, even if slightly outside of our refund policy.

We kindly ask for understanding from our other customers that have been affected by the pushed timeline. Making these decisions don't come easy as we either have to slightly delay production, or alternatively not granting a cancellation to someone in need of it due to their financial status. We try to do our best to please all our customers. In some cases however we have ranked people over business.

To avoid any further delays, we must unfortunately now enforce a stricter cancellation policy as it simply wouldn't be fair to our other customers patiently waiting for their pre-orders. We again ask for your understanding in this.

Finally we would like to thank everyone who has jumped at the opportunity to place a pre-order and help us arrange this production. By doing so we're able to scale our production and provide a product at a highly competitive price-point. We can't wait to see our product out on the market!

The latest lack of news from the black box that is FourVolt.

What have they been doing since the last update on May 6th??? June??? July 2nd.

Unless things drastically change in the coming weeks (which we wouldn't expect, as it looks like things are slowly getting under control), then the timeline is only pushed back a few weeks, but still more or less in accordance since the last update, where we mentioned deliveries could be pushed back into June.

Note that there is absolutely no mention of batteries rolling off the production line let alone a pic of that Chinese battery factory
or a video or any kind of proof that batteries are been made with everyone's $379 contribution.

They are gonna string this out for as long as they can and fade away.
There has to be people who paid for batteries reading this so what did that mysterious email say?

FourVolt
VIEW CART

JULY 2, 2020
Important update for all customers
Dear Customers,

We would like everyone to pay attention to the latest sent out update regarding delivery for your order(s)
(Sent out on the 1. of Juli 2020).

In case you did not see this e-mail yet, we kindly ask you to check your Junk/Spam folder.

Please complete the instructions within so that we will quicker be able to move forward with fulfillments.

For security reasons you will need your Order ID(s) and the registered e-mail used when having completed your pre-order.
Please double-check to make sure these are correct.

Thank you for your cooperation.
We will send out additional information during this month, after we have collected the requested information regarding your orders.

According to their refund page:
"Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange."

The key word is "purchase". So You purchase the battery, and it takes more then 30 days to arrive, You already lost the opportunity for a refund or exchange even before the battery has arrived for You to inspect.

According to their refund page:
"Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange."

The key word is "purchase". So You purchase the battery, and it takes more then 30 days to arrive, You already lost the opportunity for a refund or exchange even before the battery has arrived for You to inspect.
There are no batteries being made or were ever going to be made and most of their slick website is copied from other websites.
If FourVolt wanted to establish their credibility they would have done that a long time ago but they don't need to as there were enough gullible people looking for that deal that may be too good to be true.
As Nicholas said your bank will refund your money in the case of fraud so why are you worried.
Four Volt has abandoned their only other web presence of Facebook.
Everyone who sent them $379 is crossing their fingers and hoping for the best and time marches on.

Please stop flogging this long dead horse.
That horse ain't dead yet and the flogging will continue until the vultures have picked the bones clean.
Nobody is making you read this black box saga that is still winding its way down to their final disappearing act.
Too bad that there are no "buyers" revealing what the emails are saying.

One more glimpse into the black box of Four Volt.com on Scampulse.com

Paul Gartman
• 56 min ago
I purchase one battery back in March and still not have received battery. I have sent messages to fourvolt in June and they have replied but no reply to the messages I sent in July and August.
I will report fraud to my bank soon.

One more glimpse into the black box of Four Volt.com on Scampulse.com

Paul Gartman
• 56 min ago
I purchase one battery back in March and still not have received battery. I have sent messages to fourvolt in June and they have replied but no reply to the messages I sent in July and August.
I will report fraud to my bank soon.

The floggings will continue until morale improves. ?

Another unhappy Four Volt scam funder.

ckbest
• 3 h ago

Ordered 4 batteries $1536 in March. In may received email that covid was impacting the delivery schedule.
I followed up end of June received response they were having customers filing false scam claims that was causing a lot of problems and had to change their term for refunds because they orders were funding production.

In July they sent a survey asking questions about delivery related questions. Thought OK, at least they are communicating. In late July sent a query that I might need to change the shipping address at this late date. I've sent two emails along this line and have not received a reply.

Feels like a scam, walks like a scam. Must be a scam!

Thanks for the thread bump.
Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.

I meant for the bump and just trying to have some fun ?

I will leave it alone now and I sincerely hope the crusade against 4 volt is helpful.

They certainly deserve it, I completely agree.

I meant for the bump and just trying to have some fun ?

I will leave it alone now and I sincerely hope the crusade against 4 volt is helpful.

They certainly deserve it, I completely agree.
Ok so we are both having fun.

The Nicholas dude already got away with this scam and the money months ago with almost no chance of any consequences.

Basically its a scam against the donators credit cards providers and banks as most will get their money back.

I rate this scam as pretty slick compared to the usual much cruder Facebook scams.

The Bluetti AC200 is being sold on Facebook now for as cheap as $41 to the truely gullible who may be counting on Credit Card fraud guarantees as their lifeline.
Facebook is a willing fraud perpetrator that takes the scammers ad money and does nothing to remove them when fraud reports are made.
Hopefully the scammers pay for their ads with stolen credit cards.

gdt5430
• 7 h ago

Ordered 3 LifePo4 batteries from Fourvolt back in February 2020. Have several emails from "Nicholas" claiming one type delay or another but most where related to Covid 19. They sent out a survey in June asking about delivery options and have since stopped responding to several more emails and webpage contacts. This is beyond a scam it's just plain mail fraud. https://fourvolt.com/

You would think that there would be more scam complaints on their Facebook page and other places.
I guess that most people are embarrassed that they got scammed?

bigjer33
• Sep 02, 2020

Bought 4 batteries in March.
Their time line said they would be shipping in June.
July got a email with a survey that asked how long I would wait said end of August.
Sent 2 emails last week and no response. I suspect they are a scam. Will have to call bank to file a claim.

Back