diy solar

diy solar

FourVolt brand LiFePo4 Anybody seen/used these

Just saw an ad for these... https://fourvolt.com/products/lifep...sbsWBuOnQD8YQGiw_nYTCFHLBblFxfcVrZo0nDcxYMuA4 100ah @ 12.8v for $379.00. Built in BMS and bluetooth for monitoring. If they are any good what a deal!
FourVolt says it is a presale price so nobody has seen or used their battery.
Bet that you saw that fourvolt ad on Facebook.
If you had of Googled or searched FourVolt and Scam you would see this post on this forum.

Last edited:
Got it... yep FB ad! I did search FourVolt on this forum but nothing came up on the search. Well crap!

Thanks!

Would it be worthwhile for a forum Admin to put a sticky "Warning -- FourVolt is a scam" somewhere visible (probably this sub)? I think their website is good enough to snag some people.

Would it be worthwhile for a forum Admin to put a sticky "Warning -- FourVolt is a scam" somewhere visible (probably this sub)? I think their website is good enough to snag some people.
This thread already has 2000 views. ^^^^ and top Google result for "FourVolt is a scam"
What's a sub?
FourVolts website has already fooled a lot of people and will for months to come.

sub = sub-forum such as this one entitled "Beginner Friendly "Plug-and-Play" Lithium Batteries"

By making the topic more visible, maybe we could save some people from falling for this crap.

sub = sub-forum such as this one entitled "Beginner Friendly "Plug-and-Play" Lithium Batteries"

By making the topic more visible, maybe we could save some people from falling for this crap.
You are posting on the wrong thread which has no info about why fourvolt is a scam.
Anyone Googling "fourvolt scam"will find that thread.

You are posting on the wrong thread which has no info about why fourvolt is a scam.
Anyone Googling "fourvolt scam"will find that thread.
As evidenced by the OP's post, not everybody performs that google search.
I don't understand why you are so argumentative regarding a sticky warning message. What exactly would be the harm?

There have been a great multitude of scams uncovered by the good folks on this forum.

If there was a sticky for each we would never get to the rest of the content IMHO.

Back