diy solar

diy solar

Free Energy Generators

stuzuts

I have noticed on YouTube, Videos on Free Energy Generators, a 5kw electrical Generator, a Motor, Flywheel, pulleys, belts an array of Incandescent lights ...all self powered, producing power to illuminate the lights and more. The Motor drives the Flywheel in turn the flywheel drives the Generator. Once the powerd is generated the electrical connector from the motor is then plugged into the panel from the Generator...... Will this really work???

it's magic so I guess if you Brooksville
believe lol.
how do you make up for heat generation in the bearing and belt rub

I have an e-motor with a flywheel of 50cm attached to a e-motor with a flywheel of 5 cm. When the first e-motor rotates, the difference in diameter multiplies the energy 50/5 = 10 times. The rotation of the smaller diameter motor receives 10 times the energy consumed by the other e-motor; after efficiencies and loss that is like 7 times only. I have built and closed the loop 2 months ago and ever since I am producing 300 x 7 - 300 = 1800 W continuously and for free. Excess I throw to the net and make profit. I am now working on a bigger scale model because If I produce 26000W power, I could stop working and live from selling kWh.

Last edited:
I need to do that on my car and turn my 400HP into 4000HP... that is why every time I up shift I gain HP.... man so that's how gears work

Back