diy solar

diy solar

Free Energy - Real or Scam

robertwh

Ok, so I've spent the last couple of weeks diving into energy, finding that solar is the best option.

I've been watching and reading everything I can so I can figure out the best option/price. My plan being, to then start saving up so I can get started.

Then, my wife sends me a link and I start going down another rabbit hole.

Since this isn't an affiliate link, I think it's ok to post it.

He claims that you can use his system to recharge a battery bank that can then power what you want. Basically meaning that instead of getting your energy from solar panels, you could get it from his device.

My question to those here who have a much better understanding all of this is: Is this real or is this just a guy scamming people out of money?

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks and I'd love to see you test it Will if it's got a chance of being viable.

Last edited:
My vote is semi- scam…

My guess is He is selling a device that turn kinetic energy into electrical energy basically an alternator.

You need to supply the kinetic energy - a windmill or a hand crank (or a gas engine - but Home Depot’s will be more efficient).

I bet your arm gets tired of the Hand crank.

I want to see what others think too.

just use your common sense.
send that link to ursula von der leyen and you will be the saver of whole europe. no more russian gaz/oil
stay with pv ;)

Scam. Look at the fine print on the bottom. They require you to sign an NDA, and there's no refunds. I imagine the NDA would cover trying to speak out publicly if it's a piece of crap.

Thanks for the quick responses all, but what I'm really looking for is a specific technical reason why it won't work.

Basically if something sounds too good to be true….

Not science but has proven itself many times in my lifetime

Thanks for the quick responses all, but what I'm really looking for is a specific technical reason why it won't work.
It will not work because it breaks the law.

First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another. Every time it changes forms some is lost as heat because the process is never 100% efficient.

edit to fix typo

Last edited:
It's a scam because of friction, which you can never overcome on planet earth. Friction comes in many forms but they all result in loss of energy in the form of heat. There's friction in rotating bearings. There's friction in the form of resistance in electrical wiring. Why can't you simply couple a motor to a generator, spin it by hand and have it power itself? Friction!

Every single one of these scams always has a "they won't let us show you..." element to it, like the electron police are about to drag them off to exile at any minute.

The lure of perpetual motion, however, is such that designs continued to be submitted to the Royal Society, by individuals as diverse as reverends and shoemakers, even after it had been repeatedly debunked. There appears to have been a mistaken belief that the Society offered a prize for anyone who could solve the conundrum.

https://royalsociety.org/blog/2018/09/perpetual-motion/
-

The guys a scam artist that’s been ripping people off with false claims for decades plus. Even before he registered his domains. You can see his zero progress for 22+ years here in Archive org. https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://fuelless.com/ He has numerous domains where he tries to milk gullible people with completely bogus claims. He also deletes all the negative comments from his youtube video’s.

Wow, thanks for all the input everyone.

So, back to working on my solar solution.

What I really need is to be able to product about 1000 watts per hour on average.

What is the best option for this?

What I really need is to be able to product about 1000 watts per hour on average.

If you need it 24/7 then the best option is solar panels, a hybrid inverter and batteries. Assuming that you do not have a grid connection?
If you have a grid connection and your power company offers a Net Energy Metering option it may be more cost effective to just do a Grid Tied system and use the grid as a battery.

Solar panels should do it.

If you need it 24/7 then the best option is solar panels, a hybrid inverter and batteries. Assuming that you do not have a grid connection?
If you have a grid connection and your power company offers a Net Energy Metering option it may be more cost effective to just do a Grid Tied system and use the grid as a battery.

I do have a grid connection, but it goes out often. I Live in Puerto Rico and the grid is just unreliable. Currently renting so I need something portable that I can later upgrade when I buy.

Really trying to figure the cheapest way to get started to have some power when the grid goes down (can go down for an hour or for 3 days).

Want to be able to power my fridge and a few other things, I've done an energy audit, but when I looked at the numbers they were pretty high, hence my thinking I need to have access to 1000 watts per hour available.

Ok, math time.

1000*24 is 24000

He sun is up average 5.5 hours per day, so subtract 5500, leaving 18,500 divide that by 5.5 and you get 3400 that is the amount of solar input needed to power your demand, and charge the battery bank to power it while the sun is down.

Now, solar panels RARELY output rated wattage, so add in a 20% factor to get most charge in per day, and you have 4037 watts of PV needed to power an 18.5kWh battery bank.

Now… the sun isn’t at reliable down where clouds can block it out during rainfall, or just overcast… so to be sure you have the 24kWh daily amount, you should get yourself 3 times the battery storage. And a generator to charge it if the sun is out for more than 3 days…

Back