diy solar

diy solar

FS: 100ah Renogy LiFePo, never used brand new. $679, NJ usa

THECspk

I have a brand new unused, never before hooked up renogy 100ah 12v LiFePo battery. Still in its original packaging. I only opened the box it came into ensure all contents arrived intact. The only reason why I’m selling this is because it took too dang long to get to me and I wound up needing a battery fast, so I ordered elsewhere. Then this one showed up.

This is the link to the product listing. At the time of posting, it’s normally $899. It’s currently on sale for $779 on their website. I’m going to be honest, I beat renogy down to $679 and don’t want to let this go for a dime less than that. I just want to break even, I’m not looking to profit off this. Just want it gone

Buyer pays for shipping or if you toss me a crisp bill or two for fuel, I’ll drive this to you if you’re within a few hours of 07054 in NJ. Local pickup is free.

I know this is my first post here and everyone should do their due diligence with purchasing from a private party. I’d be happy to swap social media, speak briefly on the phone, FaceTime, I don’t care. Happy to do whatever.

Best way to reach me is by private message. Cheers!

Back