diy solar

diy solar

galvanic energy discovers a huge supply of lithium in a mine

It would be great if it pans out. They drilled some wells in Arkansas that yielded water from an underground formation with high concentrations of lithium.

Last edited:
Not a mine it’s a brine extraction.
Probably a byproduct of fracking. Lithium isn’t as scarce as it’s made out to be. It was a waste product of oil and gas wells for years
Hmm, I didn't see any news. Link?
The link is in the OP. Something like that wouldn’t be in normal news. You might see it if you follow the resource/commodities/mining/energy sector(s). These folks issue press releases like I change underwear - once a week whether needed or not. Especially the small explorers as they are always trying raise new funding rounds.

You might see it if you follow the resource/commodities/mining/energy sector(s). These folks issue press releases like I change underwear - once a week whether needed or not. Especially the small explorers as they are always trying raise new funding rounds.
You only change your underwear once a week? o_O

Good luck on the permitting.
US Government will have the permits approved in 2032. By then we will of moved on from Lithium.

In 1931 it took 13 months to build the Empire State Building. That is from ground breaking to ribbon cutting. They did not even have ball-point pens or calculators back then. How long do you think it would take today?

You only change your underwear once a week? o_O
It's probably good that this is an online forum!
Probably a byproduct of fracking. Lithium isn’t as scarce as it’s made out to be. It was a waste product of oil and gas wells for years

The link is in the OP. Something like that wouldn’t be in normal news. You might see it if you follow the resource/commodities/mining/energy sector(s). These folks issue press releases like I change underwear - once a week whether needed or not. Especially the small explorers as they are always trying raise new funding rounds.
I saw online that they have raised $2 million dollars.

US Government will have the permits approved in 2032. By then we will of moved on from Lithium.

In 1931 it took 13 months to build the Empire State Building. That is from ground breaking to ribbon cutting. They did not even have ball-point pens or calculators back then. How long do you think it would take today?
5 people died in construction of that building, that's not acceptable today and rightly so . So we have more safety standards , compliance etc etc . all that adds time ( and again rightly so )

3400 people were employed at the peak of construction , if we had that many today , along with all the machines , Id say it could be erected in half the time !!! , china erected a hospital in 10 days

5 people died in construction of that building, that's not acceptable today and rightly so . So we have more safety standards , compliance etc etc . all that adds time ( and again rightly so )
Think I read somewhere that the Insurance was had like 15 deaths predicted.

Id say it could be erected in half the time !!! , china erected a hospital in 10 days
Could never to it even close to that time. Look at the build times in NYC now

Think I read somewhere that the Insurance was had like 15 deaths predicted.
and rumors had it that many more died but were not reported so who really knows, again today such deaths are not acceptable so safety is paramount

Lithium is a fairly common element in the earth's crust. Not many mines have been constructed because until recently there was not much demand for Lithium. There are also deposits in Nevada and in the Salton Sea in California,

Back