diy solar

diy solar

Gamble on BatteryEvo or wait for Eg4/SOK?

Bryanbr

I want to buy a 24V battery of at least 100aph. I don't want to bother with creating a 24v battery from 2 12v batteries. I want to buy from a company that stands a chance of being around for a few years to honor the warranty.

Sok and Eg4 are out of stock on their 24v batteries. I don't trust Ampere Time.

I've seen so many reports of bad customer service from BigBattery/BatteryEvo that I'm not sure if I should trust the company.

Should I gamble on a 24v battery from BigBattery/BatteryEvo? It's too bad they have problems because I like the Anderson Connection, the built in fuse, and the volt meter.

Or should I wait for Sok and Eg4 to come back in stock?

Is there another reputable vendor who sells 24v LiFEPo4 batteries in the 100aph to 150aph category? It would be nice to buy a battery that supports bluetooth.

I am having a similar dilemma, but I have no experience with bb/be. sorry I cant be of much help

I am curious, why do you not trust Amperetime. Dont trust their design or dont trust they’ll honor the warranty?

I am curious, why do you not trust Amperetime. Dont trust their design or dont trust they’ll honor the warranty?

They are the cheapest. In general, I just never buy the cheapest option.

Will's review of the Ampere Time indicated that there was no low temp cut off sensor.

Would love to see Will and a few others do a review on these !

Reactions: feo
Back