G'day guys

Adam O

Hi there everyone,

Looking forward to utilising what appears to be a great resource, I'm currently in the process of researching for a good 4wd setup and am starting to favour a 24v system.

I have a question in regards to the EG4 server rack systems as I have sent them an email with no reply so in the meantime I wanted to seek other avenues.

So my question is whether anyone knows of a distributor that send these systems to Australia. Any help appreciated

FilterGuy

What, me worry?
Welcome to the forum!
I am in the states and have no info on EG4 shipping to Australia.... but wanted to welcome you anyway. We have a lot of folks from Australia on the form so hopefully, someone will get you an answer.

BTW: I have heard other reports that EG4 is not very responsive. 😟

Adam O

Much appreciated mate, opinion on the EG4 noted, in saying that Mr Prowse has given it a decent review.
On another front the Australian market seems to be saturated with a heap of grade b cells with over inflated prices way over what you would expect to pay for grade A cells and the grade A cells are just rediculously priced. I hope that someone from Oz can point me to a good deal as I can't find one, the most viable option is to import from a reputable source from China myself. ??

Tim Tim

Solar Enthusiast
Much appreciated mate, opinion on the EG4 noted, in saying that Mr Prowse has given it a decent review.
On another front the Australian market seems to be saturated with a heap of grade b cells with over inflated prices way over what you would expect to pay for grade A cells and the grade A cells are just rediculously priced. I hope that someone from Oz can point me to a good deal as I can't find one, the most viable option is to import from a reputable source from China myself. ??

Hi Adam and welcome.

I’m from Port Stephens New South Wales and have just built a 280Ah batter with cells from China and have another 4 cells on the way. I paid just over AU$900 for my first set with a Daly 250A BMS and just over AU$1000 for for my second set. Yes you can buy cheaper and take a risk and end up with B grade cells or pay for a premium service by someone that wants to do the right thing and build up a reputable company.

Lithium battery cells

Amy posts on here and I have only ever seen positive reviews.

Tim

SignatureSolarUS

Solar Addict
Welcome to the forum!
I am in the states and have no info on EG4 shipping to Australia.... but wanted to welcome you anyway. We have a lot of folks from Australia on the form so hopefully, someone will get you an answer.

BTW: I have heard other reports that EG4 is not very responsive. 😟
we are looking for a good local partner to maintain warranty and tech support in Australia, please share any ideas to james@signaturesolar.us

Adam O

Hi Adam and welcome.

I’m from Port Stephens New South Wales and have just built a 280Ah batter with cells from China and have another 4 cells on the way. I paid just over AU$900 for my first set with a Daly 250A BMS and just over AU$1000 for for my second set. Yes you can buy cheaper and take a risk and end up with B grade cells or pay for a premium service by someone that wants to do the right thing and build up a reputable company.

Lithium battery cells

Amy posts on here and I have only ever seen positive reviews.

Tim
Thanks Tim, I agree with what you have said mostly, it looks as if I'll be importing some cells myself, I have found a very reputable supplier that will guarantee A grade eve cells for a very good price including shipping costs.
FYI it took me quite a long time to find this supplier and am excited to get going soon.

Current A Grade eve cell 280Ah price is $128au
Door to door delivery in under 50days for
$240 which is for eight cells

Tim Tim

Solar Enthusiast
Thanks Tim, I agree with what you have said mostly, it looks as if I'll be importing some cells myself, I have found a very reputable supplier that will guarantee A grade eve cells for a very good price including shipping costs.
FYI it took me quite a long time to find this supplier and am excited to get going soon.

Current A Grade eve cell 280Ah price is $128au
Door to door delivery in under 50days for
$240 which is for eight cells
At that price I wouldn't mind knowing which supplier if you would care to share.