diy solar

diy solar

Generic Jiangsu Solarman 600w Panels $130 on Amazon

If during the first email today they would have admitted to making a price/spec mistake and would have cancelled I would have said "okay"
But giving us 2 options and 6 hours not fulfill either choice and cancel is not okay imo.
That is deceit with intend.
I will try and leave negative feedback as well.
I hear you, but I would leave this in the rear-view mirror ASAP because those people live in another world than us. Don't let them take anymore of your time, it was the only thing they could get and it seems they want more...

-Pigs love to play in the mud and drag you through-it if they can...
-Choose your battles carefully

With all the above stated I'll be formally complaining to Amazon as this is clear fraud :)

I honestly have tried so very hard for months to get a good-deal(heck a fair deal would have done) on any solar panels and I'm in AZ. I don't like Amazon and think they encompass everything that going wrong lately in the states, and I tried hard to buy American-made panels from a local solar distributor. What I was getting was either:
* 300% marked-up prices
* installer-rejected panels
* shady shipping companies, prices, no tracking
* full-of-shit sales people treat you like your an idiot(probably for calling them in the 1st place)

This probably deserves another discussion on why-on-earth solar panels are not being built locally by freakin glass-shops employing local people everywhere the sun shines in America.
San Tan solar is in the valley for free local pick up. People drive hours for those panels.

Locally, Craigslist has good listings.

I’m sure you’ve tried both places.

San Tan solar is in the valley for free local pick up. People drive hours for those panels.

Locally, Craigslist has good listings.

I’m sure you’ve tried both places.
Thanks, I did get 20 of the Acowatt 100w and 10 of the 200w so I am good for sure, but these would have been nice to have.

So none of you are getting the 600watt panels for $130 with free shipping? :poop:

perhaps next time I'll wait till they are shipped before posting the deal...
You might have gotten your panels that way if he hadn't been bum rushed by everybody, thanks for not being selfish. ;)

Back