diy solar

diy solar

Get ready for the Price increase

We had politicians at the end of the Clinton beginning of Jr’s year bemoaning the ‘need’ for inflation to keep the economy going. Alas, until recently other than three significant declines and two major “recoveries,” for ~20 years inflation has been low to nearly flat in spite of diminished value of the dollar.

Inflation has only three basic causes; at least two of them involve government corruption and even cooperation with the major global monetary keepers.

So many people hate the rich because they’re not I think. Me? I survived several personal economic disasters by acting thrifty, being psychotically frugal, and managing my money like the rich. Basically I made personal economic decisions for benefits in the future instead of my circumstances.

When you act as if you have fixed dollars and go for every discount available, the time to re-solvency gets shorter. When the income goes up you don’t change lifestyle. When an opportunity to save requires temporary sacrifice you sacrifice. Being rich to me is having my basic needs met (I’m better off than most of worldwide population). Wealth? That takes extra effort not privilege imho. I may never achieve wealth. Dunno. But in a few years I’ve gone from disaster to being able to go to dinner Applebee’s without having to calculate my budget.

“Rich people who live off investment income” are often not wealthy at all- just middle class not glomming onto or into debt all their lives.
People that resent these “rich” are people that are jealous but not willing to do the work. You can be ‘rich’ at any level. My grandmother’s stories of the great depression? No money but they doubled down with work and personal “trade” and had enough to eat. They just didn’t drive around a car much. They were rich. Come WW2 they had emerged from the thirties broke but unscathed and none of them died penniless.

We had politicians at the end of the Clinton beginning of Jr’s year bemoaning the ‘need’ for inflation to keep the economy going. Alas, until recently other than three significant declines and two major “recoveries,” for ~20 years inflation has been low to nearly flat in spite of diminished value of the dollar.

Inflation has only three basic causes; at least two of them involve government corruption and even cooperation with the major global monetary keepers.

So many people hate the rich because they’re not I think. Me? I survived several personal economic disasters by acting thrifty, being psychotically frugal, and managing my money like the rich. Basically I made personal economic decisions for benefits in the future instead of my circumstances.

When you act as if you have fixed dollars and go for every discount available, the time to re-solvency gets shorter. When the income goes up you don’t change lifestyle. When an opportunity to save requires temporary sacrifice you sacrifice. Being rich to me is having my basic needs met (I’m better off than most of worldwide population). Wealth? That takes extra effort not privilege imho. I may never achieve wealth. Dunno. But in a few years I’ve gone from disaster to being able to go to dinner Applebee’s without having to calculate my budget.

“Rich people who live off investment income” are often not wealthy at all- just middle class not glomming onto or into debt all their lives.
People that resent these “rich” are people that are jealous but not willing to do the work. You can be ‘rich’ at any level. My grandmother’s stories of the great depression? No money but they doubled down with work and personal “trade” and had enough to eat. They just didn’t drive around a car much. They were rich. Come WW2 they had emerged from the thirties broke but unscathed and none of them died penniless.

Most people do not Hate rich people. They hate a certain kind of rich person. People for the most part like Elon Musk, Larry Ellison and many other rich people, many people admire the rich that actually make things or don't openly game the system.

What they dislike are the rich guys who make their money doing stuff that is morally wrong and the are smug about it. Like the guys who borrow tons of stock and then short out a good company so that they can buy back the stock at a low price the next day. Then they high five themselves for making a $100 million dollars in less than a day even though it kills tons of Jobs and possibly destroys a company that people who work at depend on for a living. Kind of like the guys who tried the Gamestop short and got beaten back. Then you have your straight up Tax evaders and lobbyist types who just make peoples blood boil.

Last edited:
So long as we can keep inflation going, we get to take people's "investment income", where their life's savings from working years "earns" interest or dividends while dwindling in actual buying power.
It's a twofer! We tax them once when they earn the money, and again when they cash it out of whatever investment/savings vehicle it was saved in, where it may not have even been treading water.
If we could just tax both income and investment income at 50%, we get to take 75% of their money before they spend it in retirement.

Taxes on investments are not based on return above inflation, not "official" inflation nor "real". They are based on increase in number of (dwindling in value) dollars.
Funny. I was talking to my wife about that during a walk yesterday. I have a section 8 tenant that does not pay her share of the rent, and I was not "allowed" to evict based on new "covid" rules. So the government taxes me to get the money to cover my section 8 tenant. They pay me back some of my money as rent, and then tax the money they gave me back as income. They have her back, as I cannot evict even though she does not pay, but i better pay the mortgage and 20k in property taxes!
Tell me the Mafia is not in control of government.

Funny. I was talking to my wife about that during a walk yesterday. I have a section 8 tenant that does not pay her share of the rent, and I was not "allowed" to evict based on new "covid" rules. So the government taxes me to get the money to cover my section 8 tenant. They pay me back some of my money as rent, and then tax the money they gave me back as income. They have her back, as I cannot evict even though she does not pay, but i better pay the mortgage and 20k in property taxes!
They need an underclass that is dependent on government to vote for them.
As long as the underclass is slightly bigger than the middle and upper class, they will stay in power forever.
That's one of the purposes of these covid lockdowns, to destroy some of the upper and middle class and make them dependent.

Less tax means more revenue to the government. That was proven every time taxes are cut. Its the nutjob spending and corruption that is the problem.
Drive around Queens NY, and look at how they take care of the roadside. Weeds, garbage, and potholes. NY has one of the highest taxes in the country, including gas tax. All that money goes into the pockets of cronies, and perhaps 1/8th is spent on the actual roads. Democrat run.
Then drive around Charleston SC. Grass is all cut, roads are great, clean, gas prices 50% less. Lowest taxes.
Its not the money. Its who steals it.

Post of the month award goes to you.

Most people do not Hate rich people. They hate a certain kind of rich person. People for the most part like Elon Musk, Larry Ellison and many other rich people, many people admire the rich that actually make things or don't openly game the system.

What they dislike are the rich guys who make their money doing stuff that is morally wrong and the are smug about it. Like the guys who borrow tons of stock and then short out a good company so that they can buy back the stock at a low price the next day. Then they high five themselves for making a $100 million dollars in less than a day even though it kills tons of Jobs and possibly destroys a company that people who do real work at depend on for a living. Kind of like the guys who tried the Gamestop short and got beaten back. Then you have your straight up Tax evaders and lobbyist types who just make peoples blood boil.

Do you know what boils my blood? Career politicians like Biden that never got anything productive done, never worked a real life job, never ran a business, but try to tell others how things should be done, based on ZERO related experiences.

Only people voting for those clowns top the list of irrational idiocy.

So long as we can keep inflation going, we get to take people's "investment income", where their life's savings from working years "earns" interest or dividends while dwindling in actual buying power.
It's a twofer! We tax them once when they earn the money, and again when they cash it out of whatever investment/savings vehicle it was saved in, where it may not have even been treading water.
If we could just tax both income and investment income at 50%, we get to take 75% of their money before they spend it in retirement.

Taxes on investments are not based on return above inflation, not "official" inflation nor "real". They are based on increase in number of (dwindling in value) dollars.

Nailed.

Only way to beat this corrupt government system is by being much more competetive and taking a much bigger piece out of the Wall Street cake. While your average index fund may give you 15% on the year, before taxes, I manage to pull 3 to 5% each market day with a high risk / high reward strategy on small cap gappers. Took me 4 years to get this dialed in.

Now watch the Biden shit throw a day trading tax bill into my way, he already announced it when the kiddos from Wallstreetbets fucked over the fund managers shorting GameStop and AMC. The "Democratic" party only cares about their power and their supporting elite.

If that ever happens, I'll be trading the US market from Europe, and this Biden craphole administration won't see a single cent from me ever again, let alone those lazy handout losers who voted for that clown.

Tell me the Mafia is not in control of government.
I stay clear of section 8. May as well sell the building because you no longer own it.

No, it will not happen it's just saber rattling by China because so many companies have left China and gone to Taiwan.

Taiwan is no easy target to take over, all males over 18 years old must do two years of Military service. I am not sure if that has changed but it was like that the last time I checked. Also Taiwanese are some of the most disciplined and patriotic people in the world.

The second problem for China is that Taiwan is armed to the teeth with surface to air missile systems and coastal defense systems. They have been planning for this scenario for several decades. The third problem is that China has no real method of getting sufficient troops to Taiwan in a timely manor. I mean yeah they could try but its pretty easy to sink a container ship. Fourth is that the Chinese military has never won a war and their troops are renowned for fleeing when things get hairy.

The main reason it won't happen is because Taiwan has a shield against Invasion. It's called TSMC ;)
TSMC is the largest semiconductor company in the world and they make the most advanced chips in the world.
America may design an advanced chip but the only place on the planet that can build them is TSMC.
The US military heavily depends on TSMC for chips in almost all or our planes, ships and subs cutting edge technology. Simply put TSMC is considered an essential Asset of the highest magnitude, one that the US military will never let China have or destroy.

Let me put it to you this way. The last war China fought was in the Late 1970s against Vietnam. (Yes Vietnam!) During this Land locked battle the Chinese sent in over 600,000 troops and 7000 Tanks into Vietnam.
They timed this attack because the main Vietnamese army was tied up fighting a major war in Cambodia
The Chinese were so poorly trained and had such little motivation that the Vietnamese reserve army where able to
drive back the Chinese in two weeks killing about 20,000 of them in the process.

I made this post and I am pretty sure a few people though my TSMC Defense shield comment was laughable.

In the Electronics Industry, the part that works closely with the military we all know this as a fact and the terminology of the TSMC being Taiwan's defense shield is common.
I came across this YouTube video that was made yesterday and yes I know it's not from the best of sources but it does convey what I was talking about. If anything this video tries to down play the US Military's dependency on Taiwan. When I said America designs the most advanced chips that is true but we do not have the ability to make them and this video explains why and gives you a good idea of why America and NATO will never let Taiwan fall into the hands of China.

Wow that was an interesting video. In the past wars have been fought over economic resources, This was a very strategic move by the politicians in Arizona to bring back some of that fabrication capacity to the USA.

... which weakens the defense shield.

TSMC's fab will use a considerable amount of water, in drought-affected Arizona.
90% will be recycled by on-site water treatment ... and reinjected into the aquifer?
What could possibly go wrong??

All I want to know is, if treated was is cleaner than the water we started with, why not put it to use without putting it into the aquifer (where whatever it does contain will be mixed in practically forever.)
I heard of ground-water recharge in Silicon Valley using treated water. I thought discharging it into perk ponds instead would be better, some natural filtering as a last level of protection.
As for TSMC, since the waste water could contain solvents, I think it should be fed back into the factory. Use fresh for drinking water, but all recycled for process.

... which weakens the defense shield.
In a way but not by much, because the one being built in the USA only has a fraction of the production ability of the combined nine that they have in Taiwan. The factories in China as far as I know only make the older chips, they don't share any of the newer tech with them. I guess the one in the USA will be enough to keep NATO from feeling immediately vulnerable if China tries something but in the long term it would not come close to satisfying our needs.
Also the 3nm Fab will be in Taiwan so that will always be the one making the latest technology going forward.
I am not kidding when a say a war with Taiwan would immediately draw the whole of NATO into it.

TSMC's fab will use a considerable amount of water, in drought-affected Arizona.
90% will be recycled by on-site water treatment ... and reinjected into the aquifer?
What could possibly go wrong??

Agree, that part sounds sketchy.

All I want to know is, if treated was is cleaner than the water we started with, why not put it to use without putting it into the aquifer (where whatever it does contain will be mixed in practically forever.)
I heard of ground-water recharge in Silicon Valley using treated water. I thought discharging it into perk ponds instead would be better, some natural filtering as a last level of protection.
As for TSMC, since the waste water could contain solvents, I think it should be fed back into the factory. Use fresh for drinking water, but all recycled for process.

I thought that was what he said? I have to listen to it again but I thought he said they could reuse 90% of it in back in the factory.

Last edited:
so I have been blocked by the interim bank, and by paypall from buying from the entity I bought from before. late night talks on the phone with both have yielded no results... only that the powers taht be have blocked me. the bank does not ecognize my military address all o the sudden and neither does paypal. mind you I have ordered using both for over 15 years. the interim bank in the wire transfer was the one who blocked me. it was morgan stanley. then paypall dedided to fuck me. I have no other thought than it must be due to my political leanings as we all know china loves to rate folks on their political reliability. and their is no other reason. I have used paypal twice, meaning they shut down my account once in 2015 and I had to reset it. prior to that I had used them since 2005. so they have been co opted by the CCP. Morgan Stanley I used for the last two orders from China. and they now blocked my cash transfer claiming to not understand how a military person could have a Japanese ISP while having a US address... fuck you all. I will order via a friends Paypal or bank account and I will get what I want.... you will fall on the fuck you list when its time for me to deal out retribution.

so I have been blocked by the interim bank, and by paypall from buying from the entity I bought from before. late night talks on the phone with both have yielded no results... only that the powers taht be have blocked me. the bank does not ecognize my military address all o the sudden and neither does paypal. mind you I have ordered using both for over 15 years. the interim bank in the wire transfer was the one who blocked me. it was morgan stanley. then paypall dedided to fudge me. I have no other thought than it must be due to my political leanings as we all know china loves to rate folks on their political reliability. and their is no other reason. I have used paypal twice, meaning they shut down my account once in 2015 and I had to reset it. prior to that I had used them since 2005. so they have been co opted by the CCP. Morgan Stanley I used for the last two orders from China. and they now blocked my cash transfer claiming to not understand how a military person could have a Japanese ISP while having a US address... fudge you all. I will order via a friends Paypal or bank account and I will get what I want.... you will fall on the fudge you list when its time for me to deal out retribution.
Sorry to hear that Ken. Its going to get much worse i'm afraid with the current admin using "mandates" to get around the constitution.

so I have been blocked by the interim bank, and by paypall from buying from the entity I bought from before. late night talks on the phone with both have yielded no results... only that the powers taht be have blocked me. the bank does not ecognize my military address all o the sudden and neither does paypal. mind you I have ordered using both for over 15 years. the interim bank in the wire transfer was the one who blocked me. it was morgan stanley. then paypall dedided to fudge me. I have no other thought than it must be due to my political leanings as we all know china loves to rate folks on their political reliability. and their is no other reason. I have used paypal twice, meaning they shut down my account once in 2015 and I had to reset it. prior to that I had used them since 2005. so they have been co opted by the CCP. Morgan Stanley I used for the last two orders from China. and they now blocked my cash transfer claiming to not understand how a military person could have a Japanese ISP while having a US address... fudge you all. I will order via a friends Paypal or bank account and I will get what I want.... you will fall on the fudge you list when its time for me to deal out retribution.
So you are based overseas in Japan but your home is in the US. They dont understand that?

So you are based overseas in Japan but your home is in the US. They dont understand that?
Appears to be so though I think it’s more than that, This all started for me back when I went online and had a couple of rants about a few people ever since then I’ve had problems with various online accounts getting shut down I guess they don’t like it when you tell the world how you really feel about things

Appears to be so though I think it’s more than that, This all started for me back when I went online and had a couple of rants about a few people ever since then I’ve had problems with various online accounts getting shut down I guess they don’t like it when you tell the world how you really feel about things
Its a well known problem if you have an alternate view from the state run media, including social. We become more like the CCP every day.

Back