diy solar

diy solar

Global warming is real, why only in USA is there denial ?

Guda

Superstrut Strut
As the home of most the worlds the oil companies, the USA's laws were what the oil companies needed to worry about. They knew their products where warming the earth. They started a campaign of disinformation modeled on the cigarette companies.
I made a video about how they did it

There's a book called "Merchants of Doubt" that everyone should read..

Stupid American's are almost as easily manipulated as cattle.... A full 90% of us don't make decisions on facts or science, we make decisions based on social influences. And most don't understand how that bit even works, even if you explained it to them.

People should read more.

When money = "facts" the world looses.

Most think fixing the environment will = loosing rights. It does not have to be that way. Once the seas start displacing people on mass. Rights will go away fast. If you think fixing the environment will lose you rights, you might want to think how many rights you'll lose when you have to swim to the store.

Damn dude I watched your vid at 2x speed. Your excitement still came through.
It looks pretty smoky out there. Where do you live?

I'm not very religious but I can't believe all religious people are bad.
Missions and missionaries do a lot of positive things for the poor.

I'm ok with you throwing all lawyers in one bin. Though since I have money, they always got me out of things that people with no money would do time for.

Living in a fantasy world is not a good thing. That does not mean those who do are "bad". The bad comes when they run the worlds systems according to their particular fantasy worlds principals.

As a empath I can tell you there is something going on thats unexplained. No religion has it correct. Therefor all religion is fake & detrimental as they are seeing themselves as correct, preventing the real truth to be found. I'm "tapped" into something I can't explain, that I have been documenting since I was 16. My best explanation would be there is energy, a communications type of energy that can be sensed. This is the true "religion" of the earth. 100,000 religions on earth & all are designed for power & control. None are whats really going on. Example, I get the text message before my phone. You might also. I think whats going on is when people think about you, it sends out energy that can be sensed.

This energy I am talking about has been measured. There was scientists recording energys at the north pole on sept 11th they spiked. Sept 11th was unique as it was the 1st time such a huge event was transmitted as it happened all around the world. This is the energy that can be sensed by humans.

A lot of the foundations of religion are in the alien artifacts left all around the world. Cavemen trying to understand a cell phone = most religion.

The absolute good or evil aspect of religions is fundamentally flawed. There are no absolutes in nature.

Don't read too much into any poll numbers of course, who knows how the data was gathered... (e.g., lies, damn lies, statistics...)

But, doesn't look like we're the only country (ref) with skeptics.

From the 2nd chart, seems like there's a few % of skeptics (red) in every country and the U.S. doesn't look too far off.

1636717399053.png
1200px-2021_Public_opinion_on_climate_change_-_Yale_Program_on_Climate_Change_Communication.svg.png

If you look at the U.S. voting information, 50% of the voters now think it's a "critical threat" and 76% important. That should be sending a strong message to political parties to get on board.

Also interesting to see that membership in the Climate Solutions Caucus has grown (ROFL... started by Floridians, historically a red state).

210426_CRITICAL-THREAT_fullwidth.png
1636718452180.png

Meh,

While I find nothing more important I also see how the "political class" uses people for money/power and there is nothing I could do to stop it. Even with my own kids I failed at helping them live as sustainable as they should. Turns out they are not different than what I see as the political class, just want it now, today, for, free.

Will we survive ourselves? yes. But at some point the cost will be very high in the amount of human lives lost.

I predict a few things in the US will merge at the wrong time and a food crisis will emerge. Say a bad hurricane season on the East Coast with a major Earth Quake out west along with something like Covid and a horrid fire season. You'll be glad you prepped at first, but give people a month with no real supply/food chain and you'll be seeing lots who die.

You do realize the last ice age ended about 10,000 years ago and the planet has been warming gradually ever since? You can't stop it, you cant change it.
Just as the sun revolves around the earth we as the created ones can control any destiny ;)

The IPCC's models are spot-on ;·)

View attachment 72107
(source: Danish Meteorological Institute)

But then, Covid 19 is a serious threat, and Building 7 collapsed because of fire...
I'm not sure I understand your post here.. The graph you're showing is interesting and I think you're using it to make a point but I'm unclear on what that point is.

You can see from the graph that the sea ice is clearly declining .

we as the created ones can control any destiny

"Nothing is created, everything is transformed" --- Lavoisier
The concept of "creation" is really primitive, actually. It might have done for a time when people saw the stars and had no idea what they were.
There definitely are less primitive concepts of God - than of a "creator" one. And the Mandelbrot set - which might give you interestingly advanced ones - first appeared on a screen in 1978.

You can see from the graph that the sea ice is clearly declining

Not by any extent the IPCC models predicted, no. Hockey Stick? Honestly. Ice-free Arctic by 2013? Yeah, right.
Building 7 collapsed because of fire? Sure.
Covid and AWG are serious threats? Maybe human gullibility is the real one.
Am I being cryptic? A wee bit. Should I "explain at length", "expound", take time discussing and perusing? Probably not ;·)

Not by any extent the IPCC models predicted, no. Hockey Stick? Honestly. Ice-free Arctic by 2013? Yeah, right.
Building 7 collapsed because of fire? Sure.
Covid and AWG are serious threats? Maybe human gullibility is the real one.
Am I being cryptic? A wee bit. Should I "explain at length", "expound", take time discussing and perusing? Probably not ;·)
The IPCC models predicted ice-free by 2013? Do you have a link to that or did you must make it up?

Back