diy solar

diy solar

Global warming is real, why only in USA is there denial ?

Which is pretty much what he said he did.

I was referring to the comment you made:
It is usually the real bullies that try to quite anyone who does not agree with them.

I took this to mean that everyone's opinions should be listened to and quieting stupid opinions is somehow bullying.. I don't agree with that at all.. Respect is earned, not given away like candy on Halloween.

Perhaps I interpreted that statement incorrectly?

There is no such thing as an intellectual bully..

There are some who like to think they know it all, and "try" to intimidate others into silence. They will even resort to implying they know other peoples experience, and/or beliefs.

There are some who like to think they know it all, and "try" to intimidate others into silence. They will even resort to implying they know other peoples experience, and/or beliefs.
Calling people "know it all's" is just sarcastic hyperbole for "You know more than me and I'm not happy about that"..

We have a real problem these days with people who think they're way smarter than they really are. If you talk about dating, music, art, cooking, history, and many other subjects, you won't see me chiming in with any opinion or meaningful statements because I recognize I am ignorant when it comes to those subjects, as well as many other subjects.. I keep quite, read, and try to learn.. usually failing because I lose interest.

But there are certain things where I do shine, and that's where I participate.. and when I participate in those subjects for which I am strong, I get called a "know it all" frequently.. its a function of relativity.. or in simple terms, the other guy knows little and doesn't like the fact that someone is outshining them. The modern words to describe this is entitled sensitive snowflake..

If I'm in a homesteading forum talking about physics and science, I'm a big fish in a small pond.. but when I go to one of my astronomy or physics forums I'm a member of, I'm the small fish.. even though science is my strong point, others are far smarter than I am.. it would frighten you to learn how smart some of these folks are...

Go ahead, start a controversial subject about automotive repair or shower tiling.. or the characteristics of carpet over wood.. You won't hear much from me because those aren't things I'm strong with..

People have a problem with recognizing and accepting their own ignorance.. that's the real problem.. No one can know everything and people should "re-learn" to accept that.

Everyone is entitled to an option. Beating them up (as was stated) to silence them is the definition of a "bully".
NO.. They are entitled to have their own opinion.. but when they broadcast it, they voluntarily open the door to criticism. To then go crying off like a child because the criticism ran them over like a truck, then backed up to make sure the job was done, is hypocritical in its own right.

Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.

Winston Churchill

What fuels climate skepticism?

Is it the fossil fuel industry trying to extend its existence? Belief in a political figure in bed with fossil fuels?
Is it a concern that CC hurts the economy (e.g., hurts people because businesses fail)?

Perhaps instead of trying to show reason to deniers/skeptics, the attack should be on those manipulating them?

I know a lot of skeptics after reading this will respond with how deluded I am... but truth is it's not me that's deluded. As you're in the minority just telling me I'm wrong might make you feel better...but it won't make you right. If you're so sure your right, present proof you're right. I've yet to see any scientific proof posted anywhere in the forums that wasn't busted as a misunderstanding of the science. I had a lot of questions about it and when I looked into it, but eventually learned it was real. If you're at all open minded give your reasons for it, but also expect an explanation as to why it's wrong.

Building 7 collapsed because of fire? Sure.
Covid and AWG are serious threats? Maybe human gullibility is the real one.
Am I being cryptic? A wee bit. Should I "explain at length", "expound", take time discussing and perusing? Probably not ;·)
Building 7 is a ridiculously touchy topic, and I've had posts deleted here (and accounts banned on Reddit) for even daring to suggest that it could have been anything other than a fire.

I could tell everyone that the earth is flat and that lizard people run the government all day long, but mention 9/11 and you get cancelled; and not just cancelled, accounts removed, IP's banned.

Top Issues for Voters 2020​

IssueAll VotersDemocratsIndependentsRepublicans
1. Health care34%43%36%24%
2. Economy and jobs27%20%29%33%
3. Immigration19%10%15%30%
4. Social Security19%18%17%20%
5. Climate change18%29%19%6%
6. Trump's record as president18%20%14%17%
7. Gun policy13%15%11%11%
8. Federal taxes and spending12%10%16%14%
9. Terrorism12%7%11%17%
10. Education9%10%12%7%
11. Abortion7%6%6%9%
12. Foreign policy5%5%8%5%
13. Supreme Court4%4%3%4%
14. Opioid epidemic2%2%2%3%

Date: Feb. 6-9, 2020

N=1,934 registered voters in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington (states with Democratic primaries scheduled between Feb. 22, 2020 and Mar. 17, 2020)

Margin of error: +/- 2.3%

As the home of most the worlds the oil companies, the USA's laws were what the oil companies needed to worry about. They knew their products where warming the earth. They started a campaign of disinformation modeled on the cigarette companies.
I made a video about how they did it
Why are the same people spouting "climate change" buying ocean front property and flying around on private jets?

Why are people like Greta Thunberg not preaching to the most responsible for carbon emissions (China)?

Seems like those hypocrites don't believe in it themselves.

Why did they change it from "global warming" to "Climate change" for that matter?

They cannot even agree whether or not the Climate is getting warmer or colder.

Yes the Climate changes. I don't think anyone's arguing otherwise. Whether or not it is a man made situation is still debated.

Interesting you're singling out the United States when as I mentioned, China are the top polluters... double of the USA carbon emissions.

Living in a fantasy world is not a good thing. That does not mean those who do are "bad". The bad comes when they run the worlds systems according to their particular fantasy worlds principals.

As a empath I can tell you there is something going on thats unexplained. No religion has it correct. Therefor all religion is fake & detrimental as they are seeing themselves as correct, preventing the real truth to be found. I'm "tapped" into something I can't explain, that I have been documenting since I was 16. My best explanation would be there is energy, a communications type of energy that can be sensed. This is the true "religion" of the earth. 100,000 religions on earth & all are designed for power & control. None are whats really going on. Example, I get the text message before my phone. You might also. I think whats going on is when people think about you, it sends out energy that can be sensed.

This energy I am talking about has been measured. There was scientists recording energys at the north pole on sept 11th they spiked. Sept 11th was unique as it was the 1st time such a huge event was transmitted as it happened all around the world. This is the energy that can be sensed by humans.

A lot of the foundations of religion are in the alien artifacts left all around the world. Cavemen trying to understand a cell phone = most religion.

The absolute good or evil aspect of religions is fundamentally flawed. There are no absolutes in nature.
Yikes, have you seen a doctor about psychosis and disrealization? It might not cause major issues now but the day you stab someone in the throat because you sensed they were about to kill you will be a sad one. Creating a memory that you recall as happening before the event isn't common but it exists. This is very easy to test among those who think it is energy or paranormal, but they refuse to "prove" it claiming one thing or another.

Do you realize how simple it would be to sit you in a room with your phone, a camera, and a pencil and paper to test this?

I wish you luck but hope you seek help, the 9/11 thing is a new one, the Jedis felt that for
sure.

I'm not sure I understand your post here.. The graph you're showing is interesting and I think you're using it to make a point but I'm unclear on what that point is.

You can see from the graph that the sea ice is clearly declining .
His point is that covid is just a cold being used to get Democrats in power, that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by power players on the world stage and controlled demolition, and that climate change is the same

Back