diy solar

diy solar

GoGreenMan Solar

Buymysolar

Last Saturday I ordered some used panels from Gogreenman Solar

I got an email receipt, but no contact since then.

I tried calling today, and the operator button goes to a voice mail, and no call back.

Does anyone have a contact, or know anything about these guys?

They state they have 2 locations.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Uh Oh.

Looks like the payment goes to Clear Energy Partners

Contact​

523 Hollywood Ave., Suite 201
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
United States
Mon – Sun, 7a – 10p
T: 877-329-3389
E:
info@clearenergypartners.com

GoGreenman Solar website shows 2 addresss

Warehouse Address: 3670 Work Drive, Fort Myers, FL, 33916​

Warehouse Address:523 Hollywood Ave, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002​

Same NJ address
But, it gets better:

EMT Solar and Roofing has this address:

Contact​

• 866-264-3065
  • 523 Hollywood Avenue
    3rd Floor
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Brandon Lea,

Gogreenman solar has panels listed on Ebay, 100% positive with multiple sales in the last month.

I ordered from their website, not Ebay

I called a business in front of 3670 Work Drive in Fort Meyers, but no answer there either.

Last edited:
I've bought from the guy before, but I did a local pickup, all was well I think you should be ok
Hi, if you can, did u pick up in NJ, or one of the 2 Florida addresses. ( I found another Florida address by searching for the phone number)

gogreenmansolar: Made an ebay offer on some of their panels and they countered it with another. I then split the difference between the two offers, they refused. Then I offered what they previously stated, and they refused. Wound up purchasing a pallet of panels from clr_solution_llc, who had a great price and the best customer service I've ever experienced with an internet purchase.

Fort Myers Florida
Seems like their address on the website leads to a pole building on Work road, which is behind a pole building with a business called Roman Rock.

The other address seems to share a building with a couple auto repair facilities, both in Ft. Meyers

gogreenmansolar: Made an ebay offer on some of their panels and they countered it with another. I then split the difference between the two offers, they refused. Then I offered what they previously stated, and they refused. Wound up purchasing a pallet of panels from clr_solution_llc, who had a great price and the best customer service I've ever experienced with an internet purchase.
ebay Feedback is 100% but I ain’t feeling it

Seems like their address on the website leads to a pole building on Work road, which is behind a pole building with a business called Roman Rock.

The other address seems to share a building with a couple auto repair facilities, both in Ft. Meyers
I don't remember the address, but they did have a warehouse and it had solar panels and other equipment in it.

If you find it on street view, one thing I remember is it had a loading dock garage door up front with no road leading to it lol.

I believe the owner(s) do the used panels as a side business, so they arent always super responsive. They are 100% legit and stand behind there stuff. Send me your info and I'll try to have them contact you today. I highly doubt you're being scammed...

Give them a day or two. I believe the owner(s) do the used panels as a side business, so they arent always super responsive. They are 100% legit and stand behind there stuff. If you cant get in touch with them by Monday, send me a PM with your name and contact and I'll make sure they contact you. If it's really pressing,, send me the your info now and I'll try to have them contact you today. I highly doubt you're being scammed...
Thanks for the reply, I can wait, I ordered last Saturday, so, yes, not very responsive.

Thanks Wet1, I will do as you suggested and wait until Monday, and If I have not heard, I will send you my info.

Everything I have read has been positive, but still no communication.

Seems to be a shortage of used panels, maybe he is out, like you guys (signature), and is trying to find more.

Excellent, I'm glad I could assist! I've worked with the team at Gogreenman Solar and they've been great, hopefully you have a similar experience from this point on. Keep us posted on your adventure!

Back