diy solar

diy solar

Good cheap LED's

Bright enough to curl your eyelashes!
Then there are these.
I used them to replace fluorescent tubes in the RV. There are also warm white for accent indirect lighting.

Those are great too, for a very different purpose...and the wifey likes the warm white which can be hard to find in LEDs. I prefer the cool/blue high K color, but she likes the yellow. We use the waterproof strip lights to line the dog pen.

First time around i went with SuperBright's strips @ $19 / fixture. On our current unit I did the strips @ $15 for the whole unit plus leftover length to illuminate the basement.

I've installed ~2000ft of "supernight" branded LED strip, mainly from the same seller that operates on ebay and amazon (ebesttek or katie_wu (numbers). i think their website is supernight.cc

don't bother with prime, they ship quick -- I've gotten packages from them from CA to AL in days.

I haven't ordered from them in a while (after the third order we stocked up) -- but I just ordered two strips for myself last night.

LED strip likes to be mounted to metal as a heatsink, if you don't have that option run them at 10v or PWM dim them for longer life.

Back