diy solar

diy solar

Good review on supplier.

Thank you all.

We decide to arrange few quantities of JDB 150A and 200A BMS to Houston warehouse to have the 1st try. If many customers want to buy JBD BMS and ship togther with our batttery cells that will be good choice.

Thanks again
Amy Zheng

Be aware, the 150 amp models are rated to use in series, the 200 amp models are not.

Thank you very much, what's your recommendation for the JBD BMS
Well, the 200 amp model has better connections if all you need is 12 volts, and since I think it best to stay below 0.5C discharge rate, a larger safety margin. The 150 amp model has split connectors that make it more difficult to wire, but is also adequate for a 0.5C discharge rate. It just depends, I've been using the 150 amp model, since I like the ability to withstand higher voltages safely and be able to use them in series. So they are about equal, it depends on what you want to do with them. I would recommend that the 200 amp model you probably want to stock the version with the heater connection, since that would be a benefit to anyone in a colder climate, and it adds little to the cost.

Hi Amy
I clicked the link below in your signature and it sent me to facebook.
Do you not have a company link at all where a person can order your battery cells etc?
I thought you did.

Thank you, Yes since many customers contacted with me via facebook, so I put the facebook link directly

How to order via powerwholesale website?
Step1
. Please check the real price via http://www.powerwholesale.net/ (different address with totally different shipping cost so we only can put real product price on the webiste that not included shipping cost and payment fee), we will send you invoice via official email to confirm the order within 24hours after you add the products to the cart. This website can not process order direcetly.

Since this website is too old, we will have a new website in 2022. Once finished I will post into the forum.

Step2. If any questions or want to check China price welcome to contact Amy Zheng via email, whatsapp, facebook directly
Email: lifepo4battery@163.com or amy@docanpower.com
Tel/Whatsapp: +8613418760410
Facebook: AmyZheng1990
Wechat: AmyZheng1990

Hope we could be your reliable battery partner soon
Docan Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Amy Zheng
Thank you Amy.
If you can, maybe put that link in your signature. I quit feacebook because of their policies. Anyhow, thanks again. :)

just ordered 4 230 ah batteries from Amy.. was told it was about 2 weeks to get to tx warehouse and then some days to me in NC.. seem the back log at ports is slowing stuff a bit.. but not in a big rush and this is still quicker than shipping from china. total price with paypal fees was 477.70.. DEAL..

After long sea shipment waiting, the 304Ah and 302Ah battery cells still need to wait around 2 weeks or more, Today we have 230Ah and 280K already instock in Houston warehouse, that have been improved the terminal screws pole as below picture:
Wow, I wish mine had those LOL.
Good job there Amy. :)

The new version looks like a good upgrade. What size bolt do they use. 6mm or 8mm bolt?

Got my cells from Amy. Couldn’t be happier with the with the experience!

Back