diy solar

diy solar

Good review on supplier.

Dear Members of DIY SolarForum,

This is Amy Zheng, I'm so appreciated for my customers Shawn recommend me on DIY Solar Forum.

I'm in charging of our company retail website orders (www.powerwholesale.net) for over 12 years, we have USA warehouse located in TX 77077, which will long-term supply the hot selling prismatic LiFePO4 cells: CATL 302Ah Grade A, EVE 280Ah Grade A, EVE 304Ah, CALB 100Ah Grade A and EVE 230Ah Grade A ,etc. Normally I arrange the order with customers on facebook/email /whatsapp directly, meanwhile our company have another sales team in charge of docan alibaba(A 5 stars alibaba account);

The company official website are undering update(www.docanpower.com), more questions about the battery cells you can visit our website or talk with me on facebook/whatsapp, I will do my best to answer you. I also will keep learning more from my very kindly old customers together, that help me to grow & improve my own knowledge which helps me to better serve our new clients needs.

Kindly Regards
Amy Zheng
Whatsapp: +86 13418760410
Personal Email: lifepo4battery@163.com
Work email: efest@efestpower.com
Facebook: AmyZheng1990
View attachment 65036
Thanks for joining the forum and having some supply of these batteries in the US. I do plan to buy some more and will contact you when I am ready.

@Amy Zheng Welcome to the forum! Since you represent a company, please modify your "Custom title" settings in the account details to reflect that. From the terms and rules of the site:
  • If you are a corporate entity, you must state your affiliation in your username/custom title section of your profile. Corporate profiles are allowed to post wherever they please, but posting advertisements is only allowed in the "corporate section" forum. This section will allow you to post new product announcement and deals. Check it out.

Amy zheng contacted me about this. I sent her this picture. These are the catl 280 with the supplied busbars. Is this what you are trying to do?
As the pic shows, connections from cell to cell with supplied bus bars and from bank to bank you will have to shorten and drill a new hole, Joe.

1631876738634.png
Thanks @Sback

So I'm doing another capacity test on the catl 280 from amy zheng US warehouse. I just want to show you guys the voltage on the 4 cells at about 50% discharge. Looks good to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-054457_xiaoxiang.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-054457_xiaoxiang.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi Joe
Thank you visiting our TX warehouse and check the cells one by one. We are very happy to met you.

Yes, welcome pick up by truck for the nearby customers, we accept paypal, or by cash.
Amy Zheng
Tel: +86 13418760410
as an FYI...

I use avast security software and got a connection aborted when visiting powerwholesale.net as shown below...
its not the powerwholesale site itself but something it is serving up...probably an ad or something.

1631974556523.png

as an FYI...

I use avast security software and got a connection aborted when visiting powerwholesale.net as shown below...
its not the powerwholesale site itself but something it is serving up...probably an ad or something.

View attachment 65174
Kaspersky caught that on my computer as well. Chrome, on Android, has no issue with it.

I am in contact with Amy Zheng to purchase 8 280ah EVE cells from the US location. Have asked a number of questions and Amy said she will get back to me in full in a few days as she is currently traveling for work. The prices are excellent compared to US stock from AliExpress or Ebay so I really hope this all works out. I will post some updates as things move along.

I have tested the four cells using my EBC A40L. The results will be some amount higher than testing to the manufacturer's protocol due to discharging at a lower amperage rate. The results are as follows. Remember these are CATL 302AH cells with the original QR codes intact.

cell 1 309.1 AH
cell 2 304.9 AH
cell 3 312.0 AH
cell 4 314.6 AH

I will now retest cell 2 to confirm that it is the weak cell in the bunch. Overall I am relieved with the results.
I learned the hard way to make sure the area where you are testing stays a consistent temperature. I got ~3% difference of performance over a 10° range.

Air conditioned space. Well maintained at 25c.The second and third tests came in a bit higher at 308.7 and 309.5. The battery is now installed in my new solar generator after a solid top balance.
Did you post anything about this Solar Generator? I have built one and now want to use some of these cells as a add on battery for my solar generator. Which would give me 7kw + of power. :)

As the pic shows, connections from cell to cell with supplied bus bars and from bank to bank you will have to shorten and drill a new hole, Joe.

View attachment 65047
Thanks @Sback
Update, instead of shorting/ cutting the supplied buss bars, I was able to bend them shorter, thus not changing resistances and creating a little buffer between banks, not the prettiest, sure the electrons won't mind, haha. Funny the supplied bas bars are the exact width of the 2x4 before bending, Joe.

1632362850334.png 1632362894990.png 1632362947466.png

1632363002725.png 1632363054942.png

Ok well I have seen enough both here and in email with Amy Zheng to go ahead with a purchase of (8) 280ah Grade A EVE cells. Total cost shipped to Tampa, FL was $1235. I don't have all my other components picked out yet, namely having the hardest time with the BMS, but I am picking up a top balancer as well as the simple capacity tester Will recommends so I can fully test each cell.

I am building a solar generator, plan is a 24v 280ah bank, 200A BMS (looks like Daly may be my only option here), 4000w Giandel inverter (needed mostly to handle the well pump surge), 2x40a Epever MPPT, 1500w solar. Still have to figure out all the fuses but have found enough information on this forum and Will's videos to be comfortable enough to do this myself. So thanks to him and everyone else for sharing everything you do. Hopefully I can contribute something useful here as I go through this process.

Straight from the Manufacturer - takes 21 days. You can top balance batteries while waiting, 1/2 price of Overkil that's out of them, of course youl want 12 or 24v model, Joe.
Jbd is the way to go if only need 200amp or less. Dally bms suck.. the one thing about Dally that I don't understand is they only ballance when charging. That makes no sense to me.

Just got 16 of the 304's from Amy. Packaging seems good. Cells seem good at first glance, but only had time to open one package before leaving for the weekend. These three were all at 3.22V.

Communication was great. Buying with FB and paypal is a bit weird, but you can't argue with results. I'll report back after I capacity test a few.

IKifN84pQzRl7u3YbF4tLPGE_HIyexWe-ZGBFLFEkvgY53Wkb-zO0Wv3dflu4I6vwRZtbd9dqziUJaew-M_Ly-EJTAOX00eoececZ93-MpAM2Dp8s1RvzOwzE0duQeQsyjJQfx7MIn_L-hVaxjYvZpZqdBY3UZEIJ0cJyZE0b74NO7py8Wa0uzd0M87bb2XzT0kEp_th3rTldZid_jd5Ejx_OTeJKm-WM83uwIhro2PnzhZvzA-gEOaDWrP6RJE5tetdZZZ_U_4OjR5r_S9S3qjtOSjBdkzMXYLZq-XcA_WvG4HuRnJweN8ygFS5F90DhEHGjl0P3Y0Wi6ATtYaJ_N4GZ-Z1LhKwlfme3nJd8watXaYCZIldNZ7Oz_v3kIHLKXsqSPJSIa1a-J20jK62QDUu67_656xUXfNX9uN4s5EJeSpI0wza0_8Het911N4oKKQCQItR1AsrzDT6X6L0o6qkaWTNcOt3LYuue9bcuVbHZzCDBc4AZqAFuY1TPmcA47DVMVWWS-eTKJXFC0zmZo9gFNLUGmMUVQKBeerlMriAOjwIwdTTMsFV2FzGodVeXFq2Ov3l_AHJPqUw3LrN7_SVMj_04hQ6_HlKQVxlFZq1qFGNLKX4OOIXmgF5QIA_lGykxrYJ6RdYH4eWu46wTe5J--RE40vSC4hgBP6MH1kTNcuNBLnuHY3Sk8NvKA8iP3QLNF2u_dgG9UBuo_OgNtIT=w530-h941-no

Back