diy solar

diy solar

GoodWe GW5048D-ES - Parallel Schematic

So i have follow these scheme and is working well during the day, but when pv's gona at the night i notice the loop started as you can see in the pics, now i have donwload the GW es 5048 from goodwe portal put the firmware "slave" on the *48 and the master here i got in troubles because it fot failed the upload of the firmware in the midle and the inverter got freeze, after some research i found an precious informations that if you use old laptop usb would do the job, lucky still have where an old laptop with windows 7 and voilá it did sucessfull the update with the master into the inverter *62, but without sucess loop still there, unfurtunnaly first think i notice is the very bad goodwe support, to be honest maybe be the last units i buy from these brand unfurtunnaly because i was developing something really good but the support once again it simples doesn't exist, at least until now and the firmaware we found it look like they are old, that said i came here to share what i have done/test and try if with your help try put these 2 X Es 5048 working great.

Attachments

• loop1.PNG
    loop1.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 44
  • loop2.PNG
    loop2.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 43
Back