diy solar

diy solar

Gr00ldude48 - beware!

Jbbonnette

I bought from this guy a couple times. Last time though, in Sept 2022- he never sent me the BMSs I purchased. I wired him $346 and now he's ghosting me. POS.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-18 204613.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-18 204613.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 44
That's unfortunate. Did you not get a phone number from him in your previous transactions? Surely there is an address he sends this stuff from. It would be a return address on the boxes he shipped in. Do you still have that? You could write a letter to him.

You could call the bank and see about the funds. Perhaps there is a way to recall the funds (not likely, but it doesn't take much effort). You should at least confirm they arrived to the seller without incident.

I would like to buy using the forum, as new prices are a bit out of my budget at this point. Any other tips of successfully buying over the forum? Did this seller ever make you whole?

I would like to buy using the forum, as new prices are a bit out of my budget at this point. Any other tips of successfully buying over the forum? Did this seller ever make you whole?

Send money by PayPal , and 'as a service' not 'friends and family' ... itll cost the seller a fee but will protect you

Tag the payment with the item name , description ect... PayPal generally reimburse you if something goes wrong

I bought from this guy a couple times. Last time though, in Sept 2022- he never sent me the BMSs I purchased. I wired him $346 and now he's ghosting me. POS.
Isn’t this the same guy fire sale stuff today for $3500 for 2 battery banks and Batrium BMS?

Send money by PayPal , and 'as a service' not 'friends and family' ... itll cost the seller a fee but will protect you

Tag the payment with the item name , description ect... PayPal generally reimburse you if something goes wrong
paypal...great. I have that and I'll use it. Not sure what the "as a service" designates...I'll do some digging...Thanks again!

I also bought from this seller and didn’t receive everything in the deal. I guess new in box doesn’t really mean that with this fella. He has been stringing me along for over a month now.

Nice to hear, guy still hasn’t sent what I bought months ago.
I apologize for not being able to send you the sticker and 6" telephony cord; yet

I would be truly grateful if you sold it back to me; I paid well over 300$ for what you received . I'd be more than happy to refund you and have that Victron distributor back for 160, and the 4 mega fuses I sold you for 8$ each ?

I apologize for not being able to send you the sticker and 6" telephony cord; yet

I would be truly grateful if you sold it back to me; I paid well over 300$ for what you received . I'd be more than happy to refund you and have that Victron distributor back for 160, and the 4 mega fuses I sold you for 8$ each ?
Well I think that about covers it. Either wait on a sticker and telephone cord or get your money back and this will of never happened. You can't ask for more than that out of a seller.

How bout you keep your word and sell what was promised ? I’ve never once been burnt , but seems you have a history of being a shady flake. I guess I could just let everybody know your full name so they know to beware when dealing with you.

Well I think that about covers it. Either wait on a sticker and telephone cord or get your money back and this will of never happened. You can't ask for more than that out of a seller.
How many months should someone Waite for a new in box product they paid for months ago….1…2. …..7. Please let us all know how long you would Waite ? This fella has been stringing me along in DM’s now for months. Guess I could Post up our whole conversation so everyone could see what he’s up to.

How many months should someone Waite for a new in box product they paid for months ago….1…2. …..7. Please let us all know how long you would Waite ? This fella has been stringing me along in DM’s now for months. Guess I could Post up our whole conversation so everyone could see what he’s up to.
Do a refund like he's offering and let us know how fast you get it.

Im not being shady, the white box I sent was for the Victron power up, not the distributor, I had the two boxes mixed up but you received the right part. I didn't think the sticker and the telephone cord would be a problem to make you want to act out like this. My friend has the other box. I've yet to get the sticker and cord. That is my fault. I apologize for the inconvenience but I will instantly return the funds plus shipping if this is such a problem. I'm being sincere. I don't get why there has to be emotion behind this.

I would rather instantly pay for the part back, than deal with being called shady. Why try to ruin reputation over a simple solution.

If anyone is unhappy with something I don't mind purchasing anything back. I don't see anything shady about that. I even said I would send spare mega fuses for the inconvenience.

How about Immediatly send you 50$ more than you sent me; you ship it back immediately; And we call it square and discontinue whatever this is. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back