diy solar

diy solar

Grape solar panels?

Tbj35j

I'm looking at getting grape panels for my van conv.
They are advertised as 300w units?
Any one ever used?
I can order thru home depot.

Grape? Never heard of them. Always provide a link so we can get to the info.

If you let them sit long enough will they turn into Wine?

An advantage of ordering through HD is local pickup is free. But I would be reluctant to limit my options based on what HD sells. I found a local source for my panels and got a good price on them also. Go to CEDGreenTech.com and see if there is a local office in your area.

Check craigslist too. I really wish I was doing a residential build, a few weeks ago I saw a bunch of half priced solar panels on CL that had slight frame damage from shipping. Other than that, they were in good shape and were functioning properly.

Just for giggles, I followed the Shop Online link from the Grape Solar website, which took me to an amazon page for the 300w panel x 2 for $802. That's very expensive. I hope you got a better price than that.

My made in USA 320w panels from Mission Solar were $182 each, local pickup.

Grape? Never heard of them. Always provide a link so we can get to the info.

If you let them sit long enough will they turn into Wine?

An advantage of ordering through HD is local pickup is free. But I would be reluctant to limit my options based on what HD sells. I found a local source for my panels and got a good price on them also. Go to CEDGreenTech.com and see if there is a local office in your area.
Thank for your help. I just figured out how to reply.
What batteries do you recommend?

Thank for your help. I just figured out how to reply.
What batteries do you recommend?

I build my own batteries out of cells that I buy direct from China. An off-the-shelf battery can get rather expensive. I have 560 Ah of battery that cost just under $1100, including the BMS. If I had bought similar Ah in Battleborn batteries the cost would be $5,000.

No grapes.
an associate had some leftover panels that came from Renergy I think.

Back