Group Buy Chins or ENJOYBOT battery

God's Beloved

Hello everyone,

I am currently an agent of chins batteries. I am familiar with the manufacturers of chins batteries, because I have visited their factories. The batteries of chins brands are very cost-effective. You can search for it on Amazon to learn more about their batteries:

They produce various types of batteries, including 12.8V 100Ah/200Ah/300Ah, 25.6V 100Ah/150Ah/200Ah, smart low-temperature heating(12.8V 100Ah/200Ah/300Ah) rechargeable Bluetooth batteries, etc. If you are interested in one of these batteries, you can contact me. I can provide you with a lower price than Amazon. Of course, if you buy them in a group, we can also give you more discounts.

Please ask for quotes by sending starting a "discussion" so that it is easier for me to keep track of everyone, and indicate if you want 100ah,200ah, 300ah or if you want me to give you the best deal I can find at the time.

Last edited:

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
From Amazon: 'Our battery can support fast charging and solar panel charging.Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery pack.' So the cell itself has gone through UL testing? What is the UL test certificate number (not UL compliance number)?
What kind of physical cells are they?
How about the battery pack itself, has it gone through UL testing?

'low-temperature heating' What does that mean?

Can you provide the full spec of the batteries?

God's Beloved

From Amazon: 'Our battery can support fast charging and solar panel charging.Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery pack.' So the cell itself has gone through UL testing? What is the UL test certificate number (not UL compliance number)?
What kind of physical cells are they?
How about the battery pack itself, has it gone through UL testing?

'low-temperature heating' What does that mean?

Can you provide the full spec of the batteries?
Thank you very much for your question.
Our battery uses Gan Feng cells, the certificate number is 20190705-MH63648.
The batteries pack haven't gone through UL testing yet.

The heating function of the low temperature heating Bluetooth batteries: only when the battery starts to charge, the heating function inside the battery can be turned on. When the ambient temperature is lower than 32°F (0°C), the charging current will only supply power to the heating film inside the battery. When the internal temperature of the battery reaches 50°F (10°C), BMS will immediately turn off the heating function, all the charging current charges the battery. The charging current of the low temperature heating battery is at least 5A.

Operating temperatures: Charge -35°C~50°C(-31℉~122℉), Discharge -20°C~60°C(-4°F~140°F), Storage -20°C~50°C (-4°F~122°F)

Customers can connect to the battery through the mobile phone APP, and read the battery voltage, current, battery capacity and other important information at any time.

Can you tell me what model of the battery are you interested in?
I can send you the chins product manual.

Attachments

• CHINS-Product Manual.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 49

offgridcab

Wow so it will preheat the batteries if they are too cold before starting to charge them to prevent them getting damaged?

How long have these brands been selling in the usa?

If that is true then I am sold my friend and will be interested in buying some. I need 24v 200ah.

God's Beloved

Wow so it will preheat the batteries if they are too cold before starting to charge them to prevent them getting damaged?

How long have these brands been selling in the usa?

If that is true then I am sold my friend and will be interested in buying some. I need 24v 200ah.
Dear friend,
Thank you very much for your asking.
Yes, you are right. Our smart low temperature heating battery can charge the battery in a low temperature environment. When the temperature is too low, the heating film inside the battery will open to preheat the battery. It should be noted that the heating film turn on the heating function only under charging conditions.

We have sold CHINS battery in the USA for almost one year, and we will continue to sell our brand in the United States in the future, and we have our own factory.

Our smart heating battery currently has a model of 12.8V 100AH/200AH/300AH. There is no 24V 200AH for the time being. If you need a 24V 200AH smart low temperature heating battery, it is recommended that you can buy 4 12.8V 100AH smart low temperature heating batteries in series and parallel. Or buy 2 12.8V 200AH intelligent low temperature heating batteries to connect in series.

You can tell me the model and quantity of the battery you need to buy, and I can give you a quote.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes
Canace

God's Beloved

please send me a quote for both 200ah and 300ah
We can give you 12.8V 200Ah/300Ah at a 15% discount on Amazon's selling price.

The current price of 12.8V 200Ah is US$759.99 and 12.8V 300Ah is US$1039.99.

After a 15% discount, 12.8V 200Ah only costs US$645.99 and 12.8V 300Ah only costs US$883.99. you need to pay directly to our overseas warehouse collection account.

Jack Rabbit Off Grid

Solar Enthusiast
Wish I would have seen this post yesterday. I just ordered on on Amazon $1039.00. But if all works out and I have no problems with this one I may come here and order 7 more.

JimJimmy

Wish I would have seen this post yesterday. I just ordered on on Amazon $1039.00. But if all works out and I have no problems with this one I may come here and order 7 more.
After a 15% discount, 12.8V 200Ah only costs US$645.99 and 12.8V 300Ah only costs US$883.99. *you need to pay directly to our overseas warehouse collection account.*
I was curious if anyone bought one like this, and what did you get for the money?

God's Beloved

Thank you very much for your support. If you need another 7 more, please contact me directly.
Best wishes.
Canace

God's Beloved

After a 15% discount, 12.8V 200Ah only costs US$645.99 and 12.8V 300Ah only costs US$883.99. *you need to pay directly to our overseas warehouse collection account.*
I was curious if anyone bought one like this, and what did you get for the money?
Of course many people buy batteries in this way. After all, batteries are a necessity, and they are not cheap. I can offer you a certain discount so that you can buy high-quality and cheap batteries.

brad28304

Hello, I am interested in buying some batteries, but I am not exactly sure what would be the best deal. I am looking for system that can provide 200ah @24v (more ah is ok). I do not need any heating (will be stored in an enclosure and the outside temp never goes below freezing).
I am not sure what combination would be ideal for example, 2x 200ah @ 12v or 4x 100ah @ 12v or just going straight for 200ah @ 24v.

God's Beloved

Hello, I am interested in buying some batteries, but I am not exactly sure what would be the best deal. I am looking for system that can provide 200ah @24v (more ah is ok). I do not need any heating (will be stored in an enclosure and the outside temp never goes below freezing).
I am not sure what combination would be ideal for example, 2x 200ah @ 12v or 4x 100ah @ 12v or just going straight for 200ah @ 24v.
1 25.6V 200Ah, US$1699.99
2 12.8V 200Ah, US$759.99*2, 1519.98
4 12.8V 100Ah, US$369.99*4, 1479.94

In terms of cost, 4 12.8V 100Ah is the most cost-effective.
In terms of installation, one 25.6V 200Ah is the most trouble-free. You don’t need to buy wires or accessories, you can use it directly without assembly.

You can choose according to your needs.

No matter which combination you choose, I can offer you a 10% discount on Amazon's selling price.
Canace

sarnone

Hello God's Beloved, I am interested in 12v 800ah - 900ah in a combination that will take the smallest amount of space and weight. I assume 3x 300ah 12v model? Please supply a quote for me. Thank you.

brad28304

I was able to purchase and picked up my battery at the warehouse. No issues, this is a legit offering. This was quite a deal due to the fact that I was able to get the batter right away, and didn't have to deal with any long lead times.

God's Beloved

I was able to purchase and picked up my battery at the warehouse. No issues, this is a legit offering. This was quite a deal due to the fact that I was able to get the batter right away, and didn't have to deal with any long lead times.
Thank you very much for your message and support. Hope we can have a long-term cooperation.

Best wishes
Canace

joeheller

1 25.6V 200Ah, US$1699.99
2 12.8V 200Ah, US$759.99*2, 1519.98
4 12.8V 100Ah, US$369.99*4, 1479.94

In terms of cost, 4 12.8V 100Ah is the most cost-effective.
In terms of installation, one 25.6V 200Ah is the most trouble-free. You don’t need to buy wires or accessories, you can use it directly without assembly.

You can choose according to your needs.

No matter which combination you choose, I can offer you a 10% discount on Amazon's selling price.
Canace
Do you also sell the Chin 400ah batteries? And does this model have a heater for charging in remote environments? Thank you!