diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 12k stackable and reviews.

Mtwilks25

I'm hoping this will reach you will. I'm a long time subscriber. I like how you are honest about each product you've tested and give real world reviews. I would like to know what your thoughts are on the growatt 12k inverter and your thoughts on q8.2 430watt panels. I did see in one of your latest videos that you were thinking about testing the q cells. Do you have any plans on doing your own reviews on either of the 2 products I mentioned?

I can provide some information, so far its done very well, I have pushed mine to almost 6000w sustained with no issues during testing. They can be serviced by you and I have done so on one of mine due to firmware. Under small loads 1200w to 3k it barely gets warm to the touch. The wifi setup is easy and the interface that provides the date is nice.

what model of growatt is 12k and stackable? Im looking for 24k total weather it be 2x 12k or 4x 6k.

what model of growatt is 12k and stackable? Im looking for 24k total weather it be 2x 12k or 4x 6k.
I do not know of any 12k that is stackable at the moment, I'm just using two sepeartely.

I do not know of any 12k that is stackable at the moment, I'm just using two sepeartely.
You're running 2x 6kw growatt inverters? What models? Im looking to run 4x 6kw, and i keep coming up with 3-5kw growatt inverters that are stackable.

You're running 2x 6kw growatt inverters? What models? Im looking to run 4x 6kw, and i keep coming up with 3-5kw growatt inverters that are stackable.
I'm running two 12k units separately.

Back