diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 24v 3kw Group Buy Toronto Ontario

LoganSovereign

Hi everyone! I have been talking to the Growatt manufacturer about doing a group buy for the Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM 24v 3kw AIO inverter/ solar controller. We need atleast 10 units bought and the more we get over that number the cheaper they get! They would be sent to the Toronto port and I could pick them up and people could meet me there or I can drop them off to people if you're on my way back home/ on my way up the my cottage up north (North Bay area).

If this interests you please let me know! it's looking like the price is around CAD$900 per unit including the import taxes and stuff. This is about $230 cheaper than buying from the USA distributor after paying import tax and stuff. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am not affiliated with this manufacturer I'm just trying to get the cheapest price for these units and trying to help you get the cheapest price as well!

Thanks
Logan

That's 685.97$ usd

I bought few for 780$ with free shipping of eBay. Delivered to my house. Doesn't pay.

Hi everyone! I have been talking to the Growatt manufacturer about doing a group buy for the Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM 24v 3kw AIO inverter/ solar controller. We need atleast 10 units bought and the more we get over that number the cheaper they get! They would be sent to the Toronto port and I could pick them up and people could meet me there or I can drop them off to people if you're on my way back home/ on my way up the my cottage up north (North Bay area).

If this interests you please let me know! it's looking like the price is around CAD$900 per unit including the import taxes and stuff. This is about $230 cheaper than buying from the USA distributor after paying import tax and stuff. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am not affiliated with this manufacturer I'm just trying to get the cheapest price for these units and trying to help you get the cheapest price as well!

Thanks
Logan
How did the fortune group buy go?

Back