diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 24V SPF 3000TL LVM Settings Help

Slightly off topic, but been messing with the various 'user defined' battery settings on the Growatt as well...

My question is: When trying to change/set parameters via the web or mobile app, it asks me for a 'key' or 'password' and I've tried everything but can't seem to guess it? Any idea?
Password format:
growattyyyymmdd

Slightly off topic, but been messing with the various 'user defined' battery settings on the Growatt as well...

My question is: When trying to change/set parameters via the web or mobile app, it asks me for a 'key' or 'password' and I've tried everything but can't seem to guess it? Any idea?
When you say mobile app, do you mean Shinephone? I do not see any way to edit settings there.

Not more efficient, but it is less costly. If these were FLA/AGM, then yes, best to charge them to full in one shot, but since these are LFP, it doesn't matter. It is more economical for you to charge with solar rather than grid.
It's more economical to charge with solar than the grid unless you're at an RV park and already paying a daily rate for electricity

try 12345678 or 123456

try 12345678 or 123456
These do not work for my shinephone app when I tried to access parameters through "Control".

And by the way, did anyone get access through browser interface? What ip address, url and port do you use? It does not work for me either.

These do not work for my shinephone app when I tried to access parameters through "Control".

And by the way, did anyone get access through browser interface? What ip address, url and port do you use? It does not work for me either.
as posted above, the password is:
growattyyyymmdd

it changes every day with the date.

so today it is:
growatt20210904

I just tried it on the Shinephone app under Control and it works for changing the settings.

browser interface is here:

use the same login info as you do to log into Shinephone.

When you say mobile app, do you mean Shinephone? I do not see any way to edit settings there.
you can change your Growatt settings from the Shinephone app. click the battery icon, then Control at the bottom.

Note you can only save one setting change at a time.

I still prefer to just change the settings on the Growatt itself.
Screenshot_20210904-070132.png

Back