diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 5kW Split Phase Transformer

tangle

I have almost a new Growatt 5kW Split Phase Transformer for sale. Asking $250 plus shipping.

20220727_135512.jpg

20220727_135520.jpg

Last edited:
hmm place it on Ebay so WE can have buyer protection incase you rip us off
FYI you keep posting this everytime I ask you about why you wont place on Ebay or other auction site
And the person that vouched for you is also new and joined within days of you, which was this year
see this same thread under a anther persons name
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/growatt-auto-transformer.47107/

FYI you keep posting this everytime I ask you about why you wont place on Ebay or other auction site
And the person that vouched for you is also new and joined within days of you, which was this year
When have you asked me to place it on ebay? Yes I would like dates and time of the communications. Who has vouched for me? Yes that means the name of the person. Because I do not see any posts from you on this thread.

When have you asked me to place it on ebay? Yes I would like dates and time of the communications. Who has vouched for me? Yes that means the name of the person. Because I do not see any posts from you on this thread.

If you would like to pay the extra it might take to sell it on an auction site.
I just bought another one, but for selling items you basically will have more luck selling nd more people a chance to see it , because it gives the buyer payment protection incase the person that sells it doesn't send you what you paid for.. even more so when the person selling has a profile that is new... just saying If I were still in the market for one I would pay more. the auction fees aren't that much anyways.

fyi I just paid 500$ after tax and shipping for one. so there you go, you can mark it up to cover auction fees and still be cheaper that online solar stores

I just bought another one, but for selling items you basically will have more luck selling nd more people a chance to see it , because it gives the buyer payment protection incase the person that sells it doesn't send you what you paid for.. even more so when the person selling has a profile that is new... just saying If I were still in the market for one I would pay more. the auction fees aren't that much anyways.
Then why bother me if you are not interested in purchasing? If someone wants to transact in a special way they can ask.

LOL , when you post on a website that's an invitation for people to look and comment. you never heard of window shopping, besides your ad looked a lot like the one I sent you a link to... and you are very defensive ... almost like you've been caught

LOL , when you post on a website that's an invitation for people to look and comment. you never heard of window shopping, besides your ad looked a lot like the one I sent you a link to... and you are very defensive ... almost like you've been caught
Defensive, let see:

You capitalized WE, which mean you are raising you voice.
You FYI like you think the person you are talking to is stupid.
You acted like you talked to me before when you you have not.
Then you say someone vouched for me.
You tone was belittling and insinuating that I was a thief. When in fact you do not know me, in fact you did not even take the time to see if the username was the same or even look too see if I had other posts on the boards.

To be honest when you where caught talking to me that way and you knew I was not the person you thought I was, you could not even apologize. You just went giving advice like you know it all. Then you go on to insinuate that I am suspicious. So you insult me again and act like your righteous. Yeah, I am the bad guy where.

BTW you were not window shopping. You just wanted to be a keyboard warrior.

Defensive, let see:

You capitalized WE, which mean you are raising you voice.
You FYI like you think the person you are talking to is stupid.
You acted like you talked to me before when you you have not.
Then you say someone vouched for me.
You tone was belittling and insinuating that I was a thief. When in fact you do not know me, in fact you did not even take the time to see if the username was the same or even look too see if I had other posts on the boards.

To be honest when you where caught talking to me that way and you knew I was not the person you thought I was, you could not even apologize. You just went giving advice like you know it all. Then you go on to insinuate that I am suspicious. So you insult me again and act like your righteous. Yeah, I am the bad guy where.

BTW you were not window shopping. You just wanted to be a keyboard warrior.
You capitalized WE, which mean you are raising you voice. ( I capitalized WE ,,,, ok ) oops ill watch that
You FYI like you think the person you are talking to is stupid. ( Maybe )
And I still think you are the same person as other thread and if anyone buys from you good luck to them

You capitalized WE, which mean you are raising you voice. ( I capitalized WE ,,,, ok ) oops ill watch that
You FYI like you think the person you are talking to is stupid. ( Maybe )
And I still think you are the same person as other thread and if anyone buys from you good luck to them
If you would like to drive out to Jackson, OH, I would be more than glad to show you the transformer and learn you some manners. But, we all know you ain't that kind of man. So we can leave it at that.

If you would like to drive out to Jackson, OH, I would be more than glad to show you the transformer and learn you some manners. But, we all know you ain't that kind of man. So we can leave it at that.
Yes, I'm going to drive from AZ to OH so you can learn me some manners, or my manhood is in question... LOL

Maybe it would be better if we instituted a rule new members need to post a handwritten picture with the item for sale showing your username and today's date...
That way fewer members would need to post interrogations of sellers with items for sale?

Back