diy solar

diy solar

Growatt Inverter and Battery

thejackal

Hi , I have a Growatt Inverter and I have some questions I hope you can help me with about the info in the display panel .

Today I checked my inverter in about an hour before sunset , and then I looked at the display and I saw this at the first time :

20211024_164021.jpg

Again half-Hour before sunset :

|20211024_164017.jpg

after 5mins from the previous image:

20211024_163839.jpg

So what does these number mean in the charging state and battery consumption ? can anyone please explain it to me ?

Notes:
1- The CHG led indicator is not blinking in all cases , I think this means that the batteries are Fully Charged
2- The Sun is still up and I have no idea why would it use the batteries in last half hour before sunset?
3- The electricity is off now that's why the AC/IN icon is not showing and the AC/IN led indicator is blinking

Anyone ?

Please I need to know what the diagrams on the screen really mean ? specially in the last two cases of battery using .

Regards

Image 1 shows power from the PV powering loads and charging the battery.
Image 2 shows both PV and battery powering loads.
Image 3 shows the same as image 2.

For example in 2nd image the current is 0.0A , so does really use the battery or no ?
Just because it says 0.0A does not necessarily mean zero amps. It may be the current is just lower than the 100mA minimum value the display can show. IOW a low amp trickle current.

Bear in mind the accuracy of these monitors at low current levels isn't great.

Image 1 shows power from the PV powering loads and charging the battery.
Image 2 shows both PV and battery powering loads.
Image 3 shows the same as image 2.

Just because it says 0.0A does not necessarily mean zero amps. It may be the current is just lower than the 100mA minimum value the display can show. IOW a low amp trickle current.

Bear in mind the accuracy of these monitors at low current levels isn't great.

thanks for the great info mate, this explain everything .

Back