diy solar

diy solar

Growatt inverter es 5000W 230V EU/US 60hz/50hz, live voltage 120v between neutral and Ground.

Bripromo solar

Hi Everyone please help, I got a growatt es 5000w 230V inverter US/EU and growatt Transformer which supposed to produce a neutral. When i shut-off the switch under the inverter I got 120V from neutral to ground ,once I turn on the inverter the voltage disappeared goes to 0 Volts. The inverter grid connection is L&N G 240V signature solar claims its American version .

Hi, i would request your help, I have a situation with the ground and the battery, when inverting i have 117 v in neutral-Ground, when I turn on AC input it corrects and breaks the bond, and then Have N-G 0 volts, im worried that when i dont have ac on, the system is sending 110v to the ground, theirs continuity only on the inverter output not in the input. What can i do to correct this when using only the batteries.

Or if this the way it should work.

Thanks for your Help

Kevin

Hi Everyone please help, I got a growatt es 5000w 230V inverter US/EU and growatt Transformer which supposed to produce a neutral. When i shut-off the switch under the inverter I got 120V from neutral to ground ,once I turn on the inverter the voltage disappeared goes to 0 Volts. The inverter grid connection is L&N G 240V signature solar claims its American version .
I removed 3 Screws inside and helped me with the nuetral bonding with ground. and also seperated dc ground with ac ground

Back