diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 12000T DVM outdoor usage and manual

tweekzilla

I remember seeing but cannot find an alternate manual from a different company that had a lot more detail in that matches the growatt SPF 12000T series. Anyone have a link?

Also does anyone know if the unit can be used outdoors? I'm not sure because of the fans on top?

Attach you will find the manual. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• SPF 6000-12000T DVM-MPV.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
I think to answer my own question it cannot live outside per say. Mine is "outside" but in a lean-too shed I built on the side of the house so weatherproof

I think to answer my own question it cannot live outside per say. Mine is "outside" but in a lean-too shed I built on the side of the house so weatherproof
I'm currently in design and restricted to a similar situation. Do you have issues with outside temperatures? Summers here get close to 120F (49C).

HI, The Growatt 12kw DVM is indoor unit only. It can't get wet. It's not like a lot of their others that are waterproof. Here in PH our outside temps get that high as well plus we have 90% humidity. I've had problems with all of my equipment when the temp gets above 40C. I insulated my power room and installed a small window a/c on a timer last week since our "Hot Season" starts in a couple of weeks. It keeps the room at 25C all day, but I think my 12kw DVM is ruined already. the dog

Back