diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM-24P Original firmware!!

gabrielpc1190

Hi everyone.
Today I wanted to update the firmware on my inverter because weeks ago I got an error that says fault 08, and reading somewhere (don't remember where) it says to update the firmware.
So I got this file: https://watts247.com/manuals/gw/Firmware/SPF3000TL-LVM-ES/

I guess it's a different unit, as mine is 24P at the end, too late to figure it out!

Anyone with the proper file? Or at least the right contact to get it from Growatt?

Thanks to Growatt USA Support I got this file.
Now it's time to try it.

Here's it for someone else that may have the same problem as me:
File on Google Drive

ISP for SPF3KLV_GW502.09_20210609_A.rar
Also I'm attaching the file to this post, just in case the file on the link get removed.

Attachments

• ISP for SPF3KLV_GW502.09_20210609_A.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 89
Good news! It worked! I have my inverter back!

The only thing is: Now I have more options that are not on the userguide, so will have to learn new options, not a bug but a feature!

Hope this post helps somebody else in the future!

I don't know, and I wouldn't risk putting the wrong firmware, after I suffered some dark days without solar generation, Now I really value the stability of my inverter.

You can ask Growatt support, to go for a safer route.

I have the latest firmware update for SPF3000-tl-lvm-es but nothing that explains what the update accomplishes. So I haven't installed it yet. Anyone have a document that explains bug fixes and new features. I am hoping this can fix remote update to setting without crashing the inverter.

Sometimes an update is a backwards step in results. I just had that happen on my NVidia GT series video card. All was great until I got an update email and I tried it. My resolution was crap with the new update. Took all night to find the older firmware so I could reload it and be done with updates for a while on that hardware.

Back