diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM and Rolls Surrette Flooded Battery Settings Issue

Xhumeka

Off-Grid'er
I'm trying to configure my Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM (24 volt) to match the requirements for my Rolls Surrette Flooded Batteries (4x6CS25PS, 6v, Surrette/Rolls, 1156 Ahr@100hr, 820Ah @20hr) but the Growatt voltage charge settings don't seem to go high enough for my requirements. Am I missing something, or are my required settings simply not possible?

I'm trying to set Bulk/Absorb to 30 Volts (as per manual) and Equalization to 31.2 Volts (lowest recommended by manual) but the Growatt only allows up to 29.2 for both:

Battery Charge Recommendations:
L8jtsXO.png

Growatt Settings Options

Atl0aLw.png

SzwKATW.jpg

Bumping this thread since I still have not resolved this issue, and am now having a related issue.

When equalizing my battery bank using my Midnite Classic 150 (at the correct, recommended voltage of 31.2) my Growatt SPF 3000TL errors out with an "over voltage" error message and shuts down. I'm forced to power-off my Growatt before equalizing until I can find a solution since I can't find any setting to change the maximum battery voltage setting.

Does anyone know if a newer (than last summer) firmware update would allow adjustment of these settings?

Thanks!

this is a common problem with Growatt, I have SPF 5000 ES and my batteries need higher voltage than 58.4V

However, there is a turnaround you can do to increase the voltage of the Growatt up to 59.9 volts.

this is a common problem with Growatt, I have SPF 5000 ES and my batteries need higher voltage than 58.4V

However, there is a turnaround you can do to increase the voltage of the Growatt up to 59.9 volts.
Please how is this possible?

Please how is this possible?
Change the offset voltage.

Very simple.
Do u know where can i find a replacement cooling fan for growatt? it is 8x8 cm 4 wires 0.7Amps, 12 Volts

Last edited:
I have a couple of repair shops Facebook accounts in Lebanon that repairs Growatt. I don't know if this helps

Back