diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 3000tl lvm es battery voltage incorrect

joshualeroy

I've got two of these inverters, the BMS and the other inverter shows the correct voltage, but the one is off by 0.9-1 volt consistently regardless of charge level. The reading at the terminals of the inverter is consistent with the BMS and the other inverter. The batteries are LiFePo4. Is there anything I can do or does this thing just need replacing.

Fixed, the seller replied very quickly with a solution. Hold both arrows to enter a mode to adjust it. password is 111

I can confirm this also works on the SPF 5000 ES.

It always bothered me but not enough to actually start looking for a solution until just 5 minutes ago when I finally buttoned up my 32kwh battery storage where I calibrated the JK BMS Voltages and Amperage counter. It finally just irked me enough that everything was reporting as measured except one SPF inverter with a .5 volt deviation.
Sorted, thanks for the tip. Interesting service menu.

I can confirm this also works on the SPF 5000 ES.

It always bothered me but not enough to actually start looking for a solution until just 5 minutes ago when I finally buttoned up my 32kwh battery storage where I calibrated the JK BMS Voltages and Amperage counter. It finally just irked me enough that everything was reporting as measured except one SPF inverter with a .5 volt deviation.
Sorted, thanks for the tip. Interesting service menu.
Please provide more direction here. I have a 48V Lithium Battery ... https://www.bctvnergy.com/lithium-b...ery/48v-200ah-lithium-lifepo4-deep-cycle.html. With 2 GW 5000 ES in Parallel. Voltage is off on the Inverter vs the Battery LCD Readings by about 2V ! So the Inverter shows 75% SOC when the Battery is fully charged. Please kindly explain how best to reset or calibrate. Thank you !

Back