diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 300TL LVM-ES with 48V Bigbattery Lama

thehackedone

I saw this in a post, but I have my 19 set to 51 and still the big battery display only says 49.something, shouldn't it be leveling off higher then 49? Is this right or am I doing something wrong?

Also when it starts charging again the Growatt beeps and then the solar wattage goes and fluctuates all over the place is that normal too? I managed to turn the annoying beeping off but it keeps doing a beep then showing 19 over and over again. Does that just mean the battery is full?

I have another issue for you all... I am using about 300-400 watts off the inverter on this thing, as soon as I try and use 500-600 watts the inverter kicks off randomly for a split second and comes right back on.

Hi folks, I received the following info from BigBattery and thought I would post it in case someone is looking in this direction. This is from the 48V Off Grid System they packaged together over the past few months (
FLAMA-48053-G148V LAMA - LiFePO4-115Ah-5.3kWh1
SPF-3000TL-48PGrowatt Solar Inverter SPF 3000TL LVM 48P
The number is the MENU SETTING in GROWATT #:

05=USE
12=44V
13=48V
19=50.4V
20=50V
21=42V

Last edited:
Your battery specs look wrong. I would look at your charging interval switching back to 48v seems low and your top end voltage seems low at 50.4. Looks like you’re not using the bottom end. One thing to consider is to configure it to the Llama spec (it is their spec) and see how it performs. You may not want to charge or discharge to extremes to extend your battery life, but for evaluaction, it might make sense.

Last edited:
Back