diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 5000 ES AC input out range issue

slrockz

Hello Guys,

I have been using Growatt SPF 5000 ES inverter for 3 weeks now. it was working fine for first week then AC input (Grid input) voltage out of range (270 to 360) time to time. when I checked the Grid voltage using multi meter, Grid voltage is ~230v when having the issue. anyone having similar experience ? would this be an issue with the inverter. please advise.

Grid Voltage : 230v 50Hz

Attachments

• inverter-over-range.jpeg
    inverter-over-range.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 20
  • grid-voltage.jpeg
    grid-voltage.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 17
Hello, did you find the answer to your question? Same problem here. Thanks
Hello, unfortunately not yet, sent an email to Growatt support, no response yet. are you also getting intermittent AC input out ranges ? Thanks.

I have a different model. Out of the box it would throw the "AC Outrange" error. I knew the grid was correct (240 at 60 hz in the states). Turns out my problem had nothing to do with the AC. The DC operating range for my unit is 80-550 volts. It started working after I raised the voltage to well over 100 v. I couldnt find any help and just stumbled upon the answer, well actually Jesus helped me! I know its a long shot but maybe that will help you. Good luck!

I’m having the same issue but with the SPF3000-ES 120 V. it raises the voltage from 120 to 170 V. I otice that this error happens around 6:00 am in the morning.

Back