diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 5000 ES - Error 52

jeremyF

I have a SPF 5000 ES which is throwing an Error Code 52 and the inverter shuts down power to the loads. When I re-start the Inverter, the Error is cleared and the systems works for some time. I am using a Meritsun 100Ah battery and I do not think that there is a problem with the battery as it is working on LI mode using L01 protocol. However, the Inverter LCD shows very low battery voltage around 38V when the error occurs. Has anyone experienced this kind of an issue? If someone has and rectified the problem, would appreciate some advice.

I have a SPF 5000 ES which is throwing an Error Code 52 and the inverter shuts down power to the loads. When I re-start the Inverter, the Error is cleared and the systems works for some time. I am using a Meritsun 100Ah battery and I do not think that there is a problem with the battery as it is working on LI mode using L01 protocol. However, the Inverter LCD shows very low battery voltage around 38V when the error occurs. Has anyone experienced this kind of an issue? If someone has and rectified the problem, would appreciate some advice.
I had the same error. Call your supplier. It is possible that you need to return unit.

Hi, I see this is an older post. Im in the same boat. I'm wondering what the resolution was in your case. Here is mine: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/lifepo4-battery-drops-from-22-to-0.64445/

Back