diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF3000TL HVM-24 Firmware update failed

neverhit

Could anyone help me with my Growatt SPF 3000TL HVM-24 inverter? After trying to update the firmware, the update stopped at 50% and since then it won't start (LCD is off). I also tried replugging the batteries, starting the update with other devices. Does anyone have other compatible firmware versions beside the ones from Watts247?

I could solve the problem with the newest firmware. Thanks to the Growatt Support

Hi all,
I'm hoping that someone can tell me where to find firmware for the SPF3000TL HVM-24.

If anyone stumbles across this thread, the correct firmware for the SPF 3000 TL HVM 24 will likely start with F28035. Also, be sure to ask Growatt support for the correct firmware.

My inverter did exactly the same, how did you get it to turn back on to flash the correct firmware?
I can't exactly recall, but if memory serves, the unit still communicated to my laptop even though the display was off.
Maybe try leaving the laptop connected and then turning the unit on. Also try switching the unit's on/off switch. You're looking for the laptop to detect the comms port of the inverter.

Just fixed mine with the original firmware Growatt USA support sent me.
Here's the link to the post.

Back